Behind The Scenes!!??

I have to echo a lot of the sentiments (negative)on this board, regarding product release information. I understand that delays and manufacturing snafus are inevitable. However, I do think that an occasional “Behind the Scenes” update to the T-Nation readers/users would be well received and appropriate.

Again, I think for most users, it’s the LACK of updates, not the actual delay, that causes aggravation.

Just a small critique…errr…request.

Hey I think that’s a great idea… maybe it’ll stop some of us from being so damn impatient!

I think maybe a simply message, such as “This item will be in stock in x days” etc will go a long way.

fragfeaster777

[quote]Gnostic wrote:
I have to echo a lot of the sentiments (negative)on this board, regarding product release information. I understand that delays and manufacturing snafus are inevitable. However, I do think that an occasional “Behind the Scenes” update to the T-Nation readers/users would be well received and appropriate.

Again, I think for most users, it’s the LACK of updates, not the actual delay, that causes aggravation.

Just a small critique…errr…request. [/quote]

I’ve experienced this in other areas than internet forums. When there’s a lack of information, people start to fabricate (dis)information and in some cases start to badtalk product/company/organization…