Beginners Strength Workout

I have been lifting weights for about four years now and i am interested in focusing more on strength but still build muscle. Can anyone tell me a good workout plan and any supplements to help me reach these goals? thanks.

Tell us what you have been doing, and progress acheived, height, wt, fat%, age, current diet, injury history etc etc.
Give us info to work with!

the main exercises iv been doin were bench press, pull ups, leg press, dips with a few isolation exersises such as flys and curls. i usually do around three to four sets of ten for each exercise. im just shy of six foot, 18-20% bf, 200 lbs, 23, and no set diet but i make an effort to eat clean. iv gained about 25 pounds of muscle in the past 6 months and i use whey protein and creatine.

[quote]hunglo427 wrote:
the main exercises iv been doin were bench press, pull ups, leg press, dips with a few isolation exersises such as flys and curls. i usually do around three to four sets of ten for each exercise. im just shy of six foot, 18-20% bf, 200 lbs, 23, and no set diet but i make an effort to eat clean. iv gained about 25 pounds of muscle in the past 6 months and i use whey protein and creatine. [/quote]

The information that you give doesn’t really give us any details about what kind of splits or weights you’ve been using or what kind of progress you’ve made other than 25 lbs of muscle.

But if that is all you’ve pretty much done then I suggest you start building your knowledge by reading some of the articles found on this site. You can find plenty and I mean dozens of suggestions to build your own program and also how to choose sets and reps. You can also find tons on information about nutrition just by researching the articles.

My suggestion is to start with Thibaudeau’s articles “Training for newbies, parts 1-3” or “How to design a damn good program, parts 1-2”. Then build your own program and ask for critique if you want or just try it straight away. If you progress then it is all good.