T Nation

Beginner with Supplements

Just starting to get into the supplement thing, been working out now for a couple weeks and just got in my first order of HOT-ROX. I’ve been taking GNC’s Mega Men and was wondering if I can still take them both or should I stop taking the Mega Mens and just take the HOT-ROX?

Also, my day goes like this:

6:30 wake up and take HOT-ROX
6:45 be at gym working out
7:20 at home getting ready for work
8:45 drink protein shake for breakfast
12:00 eat lunch (salad with chicken or tuna)
2:00 protein shake or lowfat yogurt
5:00 eat dinner (grilled chicken or something on the healthy side)
8:00 protein shake
11:00 sleep

Except on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday I don’t work out.

My goal is to lose a few inches off my waist, lose my manboobs, and gain some muscle.

My question is: Do I need to add any fish oil to my breakfast shake? and Do I need this many shakes if my concentration is losing weight?

[quote]gotoheel wrote:
Just starting to get into the supplement thing, been working out now for a couple weeks and just got in my first order of HOT-ROX. I’ve been taking GNC’s Mega Men and was wondering if I can still take them both or should I stop taking the Mega Mens and just take the HOT-ROX?

Also, my day goes like this:

6:30 wake up and take HOT-ROX
6:45 be at gym working out
7:20 at home getting ready for work
8:45 drink protein shake for breakfast
12:00 eat lunch (salad with chicken or tuna)
2:00 protein shake or lowfat yogurt
5:00 eat dinner (grilled chicken or something on the healthy side)
8:00 protein shake
11:00 sleep

Except on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday I don’t work out.

My goal is to lose a few inches off my waist, lose my manboobs, and gain some muscle.

My question is: Do I need to add any fish oil to my breakfast shake? and Do I need this many shakes if my concentration is losing weight?[/quote]

One, there is nothing wrong with taking a vitamin while taking HOT-ROX.

Two, your shakes need to be figured into your total calorie intake for they day. For instance if your daily metabolic rate is 2500 calories a day you want to create a slight deficit. Say consuming 2300 calories a day. Let say one shake contains 60 calories. Add that into your daily consumption of calories from all sources (food included). So, if you are getting 2180 calories from food that would leave 120 calories (two shakes) you could get from your shakes.

Three, read this link for Flameout http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=910074. This will explain all of the benefits of fish oil including aiding in fat loss. Four capsules a day in any order you choose to take them will do.

Hope this helps,

D

Is there another link, that one i get an error.

Search:

5 Damn reasons to use FFA

or go here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=952894

would this be a good stack:

HOT-ROX
TRIBEX Gold
2 Of 4 Flameout

Then with morning portein shake take a multivitamin. Shake will be Metabolic Drive.

Should i take the Flameout’s with food/shake?

Do i need to cycle TRIBEX Gold? Should i take this instead of Alpha Male

[quote]gotoheel wrote:
would this be a good stack:

HOT-ROX
TRIBEX Gold
2 Of 4 Flameout

Then with morning portein shake take a multivitamin. Shake will be Metabolic Drive.

Should i take the Flameout’s with food/shake?

Do i need to cycle TRIBEX Gold? Should i take this instead of Alpha Male

[/quote]

If you are taking Alpha Male there is no reason to take TRIBEX Gold. It’s not of paramount importance to take your Flameout one way or the other as long as you are taking it consistently. I, myself take two caps in the morning with my Metabolic Drive and two tabs when I go to bed with BCAA’s (amino acids).

Please read the article for TRIBEX Gold and Alpha Male in the store. This should explain to you why you don’t need to take them together. They are both primarily natural testosterone boosters and both contain tribulas.

D

going to order when next months paycheck arrives. should i go with Alpha Male or TRIBEX gold?

i don’t take either one now.