Beginner Wants to Add Mass

[quote]Der_Steppenwolfe wrote:

[quote]@doublelung84
You don’t have to rationalize, or worry about his personal feelings. It’s okay. [/quote]
Well no, but every so often, a man signs up for something, wakes up the next morning and thinks ‘hang on, did I just screw up?’ Then it dawns on him; “I need to just do what I’m told…” Then he gets his arse out of bed and gets on with some exercise, he goes to work, makes his money for the day and there’s no harm, no foul. The damage only comes when you sign up for something stupid and you keep being stupid about it. Ultimately, the sentence “It’s just not ‘me’, sergeant” is a copout. Wherever you go.

Sorry for getting that out in public, just gotta go for a run and get my valium. Toodle pip.[/quote]

I swear to God I just went through a situation exactly like the first example you posted. I think there are no right or wrong decisions, there are just decisions. Most will work if you want them to work. My situation was regarding a university program.

[quote]Mina293 wrote:
@doublelung84
You don’t have to rationalize, or worry about his personal feelings. It’s okay.
[/quote]

I hate to see anyone pack it in if they truly have a desire. And yes, I’m a big softy.