Beginner, t500 + Trembolone + Primobolan?

Hi guys i recently started using1cc of t500, trembolone and primobolan every 2 days. the guy i got this from said it was the best for cutting while getting stronger. i would like someone else opinion if this is good , i train 3 times a week and kickboxing 3 times a week also

concentration?

[quote]King Of beers wrote:
Hi guys i recently started using1cc of t500, trembolone and primobolan every 2 days. the guy i got this from said it was the best for cutting while getting stronger. i would like someone else opinion if this is good , i train 3 times a week and kickboxing 3 times a week also[/quote]

Couple of things, The t500 is going to be underdosed and still likely going to feel like a mule kicked you after every injection.

We have no idea as to what the concentration is of the other two compounds. Tren ace should not be injected every two days if that is in fact what you have.

Bottom line here is that you listened to a dealer trying to push stuff on you without having a clue yourself about what you have or how to use it. Stop immediately before you hurt yourself.

What a waste of money using Primobolan while using trenbolone and testosterone.

Also the whole idea is obviously not even at the ill-thought-out level, but rather is in the un-thought-out category.

I don’t get it? You buy something that “some guy” tells you is good, THEN come asking for advice?

You need to outline your goals and your diet. Start reading about the drugs you’re injecting into your body BEFORE you start injecting.

Are you running an AI? Any plans for PCT?

WHOA!! hold your ponies jimbo. It started off on the wrong foot when you said the guy you got it from told you what to do with your stuff.

Everything has the potential of being good but without more specific information this is pointing in the direction of a FAIL. What is your duration on? PCT? secondary aids?

the concentration is 100mg for the tren a prim, ive been on for 2 weeks and i dont know what my pct is yet,.

i actulay did a bit of research and found that tren and prim were good for burning fat but not that good for streght and mass so thats why i use the t500, didnt find much info on t500 but i supoded it was pretty much the same as t400 but stronger.

my diet is pretty clean.

i know im no expertand may be doing this wrong, thats why i was asking for second opinions .So can anyone maybe tell me whats the best way i could use these products if im not doing it right ? thank you for your time guys

lillguy001 nice dogs dude i have a female juste like yours and a male bluenose pupie i just bought about 1 month ago !

“…i actulay did a bit of research and found that tren and prim were good for burning fat but not that good for streght and mass…”

Kill me. Kill me now.

You wont get many a drug that gets you strong like tren will and primo used in DECENT dosages (600+mg/wk) will help to build an appreciable amount of mass - with a class 1 steroid…

dbol, test… something that aromatizes basically.

Brook