T Nation

Beginner So Completely Lost

Well, you have some special needs in regards to your back, can’t help you there.

Fitday.com is a free resource to help you keep track of your intake. Includes goals, graphing etc…if your into that. Breaks it down into percentages as well.

As far as squating, I’ve learned a new one just recently that I have fell in love with.

Bulgarian split squat. Do a search on it to see what it looks like, consult your physician, try it out…whatever.

Good luck on your journey.

Do you have an imaginary playmate here or something nobody else can see?

HMM I think may be he got a PM confused with the forums

Maybe the first post got deleted or something?

Evidently…

I will have to name it something manly…

Fuzzy?

Fuzzy the sockpuppet?

Right on.

[quote]Veinshatter wrote:
Evidently…

Fuzzy?

Fuzzy the sockpuppet?

Right on.

[/quote]

LOL!

You’re scarin me man. I don’t wanna see footage of you on tonight’s national news running naked through the streets of your town with a sockpuppet on one hand and a hatchet in the other screaming “ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES VEINSHATTER A DULL BOY”!!!

Maybe its actually Bjork???

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Veinshatter wrote:
Evidently…

Fuzzy?

Fuzzy the sockpuppet?

Right on.

LOL!

You’re scarin me man. I don’t wanna see footage of you on tonight’s national news running naked through the streets of your town with a sockpuppet on one hand and a hatchet in the other screaming “ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES VEINSHATTER A DULL BOY”!!![/quote]

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
Maybe its actually Bjork???
[/quote]

I dunno, I just hope we don’t wind up seeing interviews with his neighbors where they’re saying “he seemed like such a nice quiet boy, who’d’ve thought…”

Something like…

We’re here for ya bud, ya don’t have to face this alone.