Beginner, Site Pain

Im in my third week of a ten week test/deca cycle. Im having moderate to no pain in my arms and glutes but my thighs are out of control. 25 guage and I’m injecting 1 point of Deca stacked on 1 ml of Test. I’ve had friends say they had the same problem so they eliminated the two legs in their cycle. Meaning only arms and glutes. Is it safe to use those four injection sites only? It works out to a weeks rest per site. Really would like to know?

Whatever works for you personally is fine. I’ve been on IM injections for TRT for years and rotate the same four sites…glutes and upper quads.

No one knows 4 sites it’s good or not. My opinion: 2 - not enough. 4 - may be.
More sites - better. And better yet subcutaneous injections.
Even if you will use all body - fibrosis will be.
But a lot of small muscle fibrosis is better than one big. They will heal. One big in definite point will not.
When you inject in big fibrosis, compound can be metabolised in it fully and don’t get to organism.

I think four sites for a total of four mls per week works out fine. Really a glute can easily take 2-3 mls per shot, now if you want to do that twice per week per glute then you run into the area where PIP is going to take place. I can do two 1ml shots per glute per week and easily have no issues. So you doing glutes and shoulders should more than be okay. You could experiment with your quads some more just to know for the road but really with glutes, shoulders, and lats you would have to be on a high volume cycle to have to use the quads out of necessity. You could even try your traps, I have in the past but it’s not a regular thing for me. I do have buddies that like the traps so there is obviously something appealing about it to some guys.

Now if I misunderstood and you are doing two ml volume shots in your shoulders, I would lower that to 1 ml per shot. You could put the extra volume in your lats, it’s easy once you get the hang of it.

So help me out just so I know, are you injecting 4mls per week or are you injecting 8mls per week? And are you injecting 1 ml per shot or is it two mls per shot per site? Unfortunately English is such an ambiguous language it is very easy for a simple statement to be interpreted two different ways. Spell it out real simple and basic like so there is a clear picture of what exactly you are injecting when and where. That way we might be able to suggest a rotation that should help you keep away from the PIP or any issues.