Beginner... Should I???

Hi all…Ive been reading some of the articles you all post. They seem very informative and so I have a question.

I am about to take Muscle Xtreme m1-Test Natural Anabolic Testosterone Enducer…I dont know much about it except what my friend has told me: IT WORKS and you dont need an off cylce for it. Whats your advice?? Thanks

Here’s a crazy idea, why don’t you try busting your ass working out and eating more quality food to allow your body to pack on more muscle.

[quote]Tdawger4life wrote:
Hi all…Ive been reading some of the articles you all post. They seem very informative and so I have a question.

I am about to take Muscle Xtreme m1-Test Natural Anabolic Testosterone Enducer…I don’t know much about it except what my friend has told me: IT WORKS and you dont need an off cylce for it. Whats your advice?? Thanks[/quote]

SO you don’t know much about a hormone chemical your going to be injecting into your body!?!?!

Uh-uh. Stupid. Eat, lift, bust ass. Reassess after five to ten years of hard training, and then decide whether or not anabolics are for you.

I am about to take Muscle Xtreme m1-Test Natural Anabolic Testosterone Enducer…I dont know much about it except what my friend has told me: IT WORKS and you dont need an off cylce for it. Whats your advice?? Thanks[/quote]

First off- “we” don’t post articles, the authors on this site do. And none of them will give you any advice on steroids.

There is nothing wrong with steroids, but you really should know more about what you are going to be using prior to using it.

I won’t echo the work hard and bust your ass comments, as only a moron would consider steroids prior to actually putting adequate time in the gym and having a perfectly dialed in nutrition plan to support those goals. And I assume you’re not a moron.

NO

I am about to take Muscle Xtreme m1-Test Natural Anabolic Testosterone Enducer…I dont know much about it except what my friend has told me: IT WORKS and you dont need an off cylce for it. Whats your advice?? Thanks[/quote]

This sounds like a testosterone booster hiding behind a string of steroid “sound alikes”.

I wouldn’t bet my money on it unless I knew what it was, but I have bet my money on TRIBEX and Alpha Male.

They work very well. Combined with some ZMA, they work even better.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
…but I have bet my money on TRIBEX and Alpha Male.

[/quote]

I second this motion. This stuff works. Guaranteed.