Beginner Needing Help

hello all, i am thinking of steping up my game after reading some of the forums thats ive read. i dont know where to start, i have never taken anything like this at all in my life and want to keep it safe but i also dont have a lot of money to spend. i dont know where to start, what to start taking, but i know i want to get leaner, more cut, and huge builds. can anyone help me by letting me know what i should start taking and when i should switch up meds, and what meds to take next?

i want to keep info coming. someone help me out.please

[quote]c_benton2008 wrote:
hello all, i am thinking of steping up my game after reading some of the forums thats ive read. i dont know where to start, i have never taken anything like this at all in my life and want to keep it safe but i also dont have a lot of money to spend. i dont know where to start, what to start taking, but i know i want to get leaner, more cut, and huge builds. can anyone help me by letting me know what i should start taking and when i should switch up meds, and what meds to take next? i want to keep info coming. someone help me out.please[/quote]

you should take two things:

1.) A good, solid, clean diet
2.) Weight training.

Seriously dude, if you want to step up your game become the definition of intensity in the gym and the kitchen.

It sounds like you are interested either in new supplements (which are not really ‘meds’) or steroids. The former will probably help you, but if you are a rank beginning you wont need them immediately. The latter is something you really should not begin using until you fully understand how to properly use it. There is a specific steroid forum for that kind of discussion, filled with people more knowledgeable on that subject than I.

I agree with the above, a solid diet and hard work in the gym will yield the best results.

Stickies, top of the forum. Read them.

ok first
eat alot of calories
second
train hard, almost to the point of you passing out
third
creatine,liquid protein
fourth
dedication,motivation,focused

OP, disregard the advice to “train hard, almost to the point of you passing out” (sans the ‘train hard’ portion)

Train smart and have good form on everything you do.

(While I too have almost blacked out while training and also thrown up while training; it is not the optimal thing to “strive for”. The times this happened to me was mainly in training for a powerlifting competition and/or AT the meet. Trying to deadlift 525 for the first time was tough and made me dizzy. I have been training very hard for over 7 years btw)