T Nation

Beginner In Need Of Help!

i think he’s lying about his training lol. He’s trying to make himself out to be more badass than he is.

All Muay Thai fights - the exhibition ones, are “technically” pro. Even at a very low level (like C-class, where they disallow elbows and knees to the head)

$20 says this kid can bench more than he squats- AND he can’t bench 200 lbs. 2:1 odds.

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
i think he’s lying about his training lol. He’s trying to make himself out to be more badass than he is.

All Muay Thai fights - the exhibition ones, are “technically” pro. Even at a very low level (like C-class, where they disallow elbows and knees to the head)[/quote]

Do we really need to delve that deep in order to flame him that extra little bit? I have to admire the creativity you used in order to extrapolate this just to be that little bit more vitriolic.

Congratulations.

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

All Muay Thai fights - the exhibition ones, are “technically” pro. Even at a very low level (like C-class, where they disallow elbows and knees to the head)[/quote]

first off ur a fuckin idiot if u werent gonna give any advice why whould u even waste your and our time.

and second why would i “lie about traing” to make my self sound more badass than i am… if im making a form in need of help or advice why the fuck would i lie about anything?

and yes i can bench above 200lbs lol

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

first off why are u wasting yours and our time with these dumbass posts…
and second if im posting a form in need of help or advice why the f*ck would i lie about anything, i dont need to impress anyone.

and yes i can bench over 200lbs.

[quote]MuayThai155 wrote:

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

and second if im posting a form in need of help or advice why the f*ck would i lie about anything, i dont need to impress anyone.

and yes i can bench over 200lbs.[/quote]
Why u mad?

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

[quote]MuayThai155 wrote:

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

and yes i can bench over 200lbs.[/quote]
Why u mad?
[/quote]

haha im not mad, its just i didnt make the form for someone to bash my training regimen, or whether they think what i do is true or not

i just want advice on what a good idea for a cycle for my sport… thats all

Nothing would be appropriate at the moment.

Is this some sort of joke?

Listen up, ok?

Cycle large amounts of carbohydrates, protein and a moderate/healthy amount/kind of fats; as well as cycle your training.

You do not posess the muscle mass or the nutrition to benefit from steroids. GAIN WEIGHT NATURALLY. You are overtrained and underfed.

All steroids will do at this point (now remember, this is hypothetical and just a theory of mine) is MASK your overtraining and lack of adequate calories/macronutrients. When you came off you potentially could shrivel up even smaller then you are.

Read some of the articles on here man! Do you know how many people on here could have the bodies they want without steroids; that are using steroids?? A lot probably… Again, just a theory. They are not a magic bullet, the food/supplements you put in and the training you do dictates the majority of your results. If you have achieved your ‘genetic max’ or lack a good amount of free testosterone than it is a different story…

Now go eat some goddamned food and work towards a stronger weight…

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
Listen up, ok?

Cycle large amounts of carbohydrates, protein and a moderate/healthy amount/kind of fats; as well as cycle your training.

You do not posess the muscle mass or the nutrition to benefit from steroids. GAIN WEIGHT NATURALLY. You are overtrained and underfed.

All steroids will do at this point (now remember, this is hypothetical and just a theory of mine) is MASK your overtraining and lack of adequate calories/macronutrients. When you came off you potentially could shrivel up even smaller then you are.

Read some of the articles on here man! Do you know how many people on here could have the bodies they want without steroids; that are using steroids?? A lot probably… Again, just a theory. They are not a magic bullet, the food/supplements you put in and the training you do dictates the majority of your results. If you have achieved your ‘genetic max’ or lack a good amount of free testosterone than it is a different story…

Now go eat some goddamned food and work towards a stronger weight…[/quote]

haha thx for the advice, yea to be honest about a week ago i just started adding alot more proteins, and increased my meal sizes and i can already start to notice a difference, feel a bit stronger and have more energy, (plus i got a new strength and conditioning coach). so i think imma wait till im at least 20, or have a fight coming up that i think id really need/benefit from it.