T Nation

Beginner Fat Loss Articles

There are so many good fat loss articles here. But… where does a beginner fat boy start his quest for his version of the perfect physique? I’ll admit I have melted over 70 lbs away through trial and error and it has taken me a year to clean my diet.

Can we have a sticky with beginner fat loss articles? It can be a great aid to those of us that are still over 15% body fat?

[quote]Gipsy wrote:
But… where does a beginner fat boy start his quest for his version of the perfect physique?
[/quote]

The first step is to stop being a lazy fat ass and look for the articles instead of wishing it all easy and with good spacing in the stickies.

Here is a good place to start:

Try the Stickies in the beginner forum?

TC has one with Beginner articles, I"m pretty sure it links to CT’s ‘Nutrition for Newbs’ or something like that. It covers the basic tenants of eating clean, which leads to dropping fat.

Other than that, there’s not really all that much to nutrition. There’s Berardi’s ‘Massive Eating’, the Anabolic Diet thread, and Thib’s ‘Carb Cycling Codex/Beast Transforms’ articles because they refuse to archive the T-dawg 2.0 diet. That’s it. Lonnie Lowery covers the finer points, and if you want to get manic you can always surf CT’s forum for finer and finer details on how to pulse your protein and optimize your PWO nutrition, but that would definitely not be beginner stuff.

Long story short, you’re not going to find much beginner stuff outside the stickies and articles linked in the stickies. If you want more information, consider yourself graduated from the Beginner forum and head over to the Supps and Nutrition forum.

[quote]Mancador wrote:
Gipsy wrote:
But… where does a beginner fat boy start his quest for his version of the perfect physique?

The first step is to stop being a lazy fat ass and look for the articles instead of wishing it all easy and with good spacing in the stickies.

Here is a good place to start:

[/quote]

Thanks for the flame. And yes, I have read a few. But since I am new here I thought it would be nice to have a collection of articles for fat asses. So that lazy fat asses do not have to ask stupid questions every five posts and receive uncalled for flames by rude dicks.

[quote]Gipsy wrote:
So that lazy fat asses do not have to ask stupid questions every five posts and receive uncalled for flames by rude dicks.

[/quote]

And yet you bother answering the “rude dick” instead of thanking the other guy who, as you asked, cited the Authors whose article you should consult, specific articles, pinpointed to which session of the forum you should proceed, and even made you a compliment (which I disagree).

You are the only “rude dick” in here. Thats a pretty bad attitude of yours.

In addition to what Manc and Otep have mentioned, I suggest you read 28 Days, 14 Missions:

For a starting point, it’s good stuff.

Also, what did you do (what’d you eat, how’d you train) during the last year to drop those 70 pounds? I’m hoping you learned something about how your body reacts to diet/exercise during that.