Beginner Cycle Plan Review For Male Over 40

Hello forum, I have been thinking for a while about starting a cycle of Test E and I have been doing my research and now I believe I have all the information I need. I just need confirmation and advise about my planned cycle and other advice regarding nutrition and other supplementation like vitamins and such. So here are my stats to start:

41 y/o male, 6’1", 207 lbs and 14% body fat. Been lifting since I was 15 y/of on and off, but never to bodybuild. Mainly to be strong and stay in shape, so my calorie intake was never been high such as for bulking. My current lifts are ok - Bench Press 225x6, Squat 315x3, Deadlift 365x8, and shoulder press 140x6. I follow a Keto diet eating about 2,200 calories. Now I’m getting older and I want to build up/bulk up before my natural testosterone is even lower as I age. I did a blood test and found my testosterone to be at 400.
Here is my cycle plan and PCT:

Weeks 1-10: Test E 500mg/week split 2x
Weeks 1-10: HCG 400iu/week split 2x
Weeks 1-14: Arimidex 0.50mg EOD
Weeks 15-18: Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
Weeks 12-14: Nolvadex 20mg/day
Weeks 15-16: Nolvadex 10mg/day

So the plan is to be on Arimidex until 2 weeks after finishing my PCT and tapering off. Is this a good plan? I appreciate the responses.

yes. good plan to avoid any rebound in estrogens

Cycle plan looks good - What about diet? That is a very low calorie intake for someone of your weight.

Yeah, 2,200 calories have been good to keep me at my current weight and body fat percentage. I am 6’1" by the way. I eat a lot of protein and fats and vegetables mainly since it is a keto diet. I do have refeed(cheat) days occasionally. Maybe that’s why it helps. I figure that if I want to bulk up in a cycle I would have to up the calories by at least 1,000 more. Is that a good start as far as calories goes? Around 3,500 calories maybe? What macro breakdown is ideal for maximum gain during a cycle?
Thanks for the replies.

my last cycle went 3500 cals, 40% carb, 30-35% protein, 25-30% fat. try to get carbs from veggies and whole grains (ofcourse). pretty sweet looking cycle, test E works magic. and good protocol for estrogen. excited to hear how this goes!

Thanks for the info. I think I will start with 3500 calories and go from there. I’m researching about folks on a cycle using a ketogenic diet. I’m sort of concerned about the higher amount of fat that ketogenic diets required. For what I understand, being on Test will affect your cholesterol levels and it is necessary to eat a lower saturated fat diet.
I will see my doc next week. Let’s see how it goes.