Beginner Cycle, Need Help

I’ve been thinking of starting a cycle of steroids, and I read a lot on the internet but let’s face it, a lot of information on the internet is false and can actually give you wrong ideas on steroids. I would like if someone could give me a good example of a beginner steroid cycle, I did research and apparently it’s good to start off with a test E base, 500 mg a week and 20-40mg of dbol ED,would someone give me a good beginner cycle and what I should use for AI or estrogen blocker, it would be appreciated also if people could tell me the strength I will be gaining, my current lifts are

Bench press: MAX 205
Squat : MAX 285
Deadlift : MAX 365

Stats : 7% bodyfat, weight: 152bs, height : 5,9

I would also like to know something for my friend, he wants to do a beginner cycle as well and he told me he wants to use these following compounds for his beginning cycle but I told him he might be doing too much, I am no expert I am just looking for information.

40mg of Dbol ED,
200mg of deca-durabolin EW once a week
Test 400, 2ML a week, so 800mg a week twice a week 1ml each injection
trenbolone enanthate 400mg a week 200mg shot twice a week,
and he also said he wants to use insulin, 8 units after breakfast, 7 units post workout, insulin is Novo Rapid.
anti estrogens or AI: Aromasin 10mg ED or EOD,
his stats are :
Bench press : 185 MAX
Squat : 245 MAX
Deadlift : 335 MAX
body fat % is 11
Weight: 165
height : 5,8

What would be the strength gains of this cycle? also I would like to know what he is doing wrong thank you I am just trying to be informed

Please, just go. Dont ever come back.

GOOD FUCKING GOD YOU SICK AT LIFE. Eat a fucking sandwich and come back in a year.

Do you even eat, bro?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Do you even eat, bro?[/quote]
I used to weigh 185 and I did look a lot bigger but my strength was not as good, I just wanted some help I didn’t think weight meant anything considering a lot of people who weigh more than me can’t lift as much, or at least in my gym.

Your gym is fucking pathetic of people can’t hit your numbers at larger body weights than you… Just saying when you train at Planet Fitness and your the strongest there that’s kinda like being the tallest midget its not saying much.

[quote]Reed wrote:
that’s kinda like being the tallest midget[/quote]

Little bit of personal experience there?

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

:P[/quote]

LOL If I didn’t love you I’d tell you to go fuck your self lol

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

LOL If I didn’t love you I’d tell you to go fuck your self lol

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

LOL If I didn’t love you I’d tell you to go fuck your self lol[/quote]

Haha you know I’m just busting your balls. It was just a very awesomely picked example.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Just saying when you train at Planet Fitness and your the strongest there that’s kinda like being the tallest midget its not saying much.[/quote]

LOL, made my day