Beginner Bulk Cycle: Deca/Test

This is going to be my first real bulking cycle.
I want to stay away from any 17-aa’s for this cycle and I could use a little help with my joints, and that’s the main reason I start the test a little later, so I don’t slow down my collagen synthesis before I get a little help from the deca. But let me know what you guys think, cause I don’t think it would be too good to run the deca without the test.

Deca- 400mgs. per wk.- wks. 1-12

Test Enenthate- 500mgs. per wk.- wks. 3-11

Arimidex- .25 mgs. eod- wks. 2-14

Nolvadex (if needed) 20 mgs. eod 3-14

HCG- 2000 i.u. on weekends- wks. 3-10

PCT- Clomid- 100 mgs ed- wks. 14-16
50 mgs. ed- wks. 16-18
50 mgs. eod- wks. 18-20
Nolvadex- 20 mgs. eod- wks. 12-18

I’m not really sure if that’s enough HCG, so any comments are welcome anout anything.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

blaster

With the long half lives on those I have a feeling the advanced guys on the board are going to tell you to cut off the last two weeks and add them to the first two weeks for a frontload. Mabye even the first three weeks in the case of the deca.

Bro, why on earth would you end the test a week before the deca???
The cessation of the drugs needs to be done in such a way that all the compounds are clearing at approx. the same time…Therefore stop the deca at week 11 and run the test thru week 12.
The hcg dose is fine, but once again why would you stop hcg use at week 10, when the cycle extends 12 weeks??? Run it on the weekends thru week 12.
And I would strongly recommed frontloading the test and deca at 2x’s the first week and 1.5 times the second week.

MK

that looks a lot like the 2nd cycle i plan on doing. the difference though is that mine will be 8-10 weeks, with d-bol the first 3 weeks and last 2 weeks. same deca and test

let us know how that goes for you

Recovery will be a pain in the ass. The half of Deca is long - you will have nandrolone still releasing in you body 45 days after your last shot.

Either switch to Nandrolone phenlypropinate, or front load the FIRST 3 WEEKS! of your planned deca dose all into one week, begin enathate at the same time, and end your enathate 3 weeks after your last shot of deca. Basically what MK said - finally we agree on something! :slight_smile:

Thanks alot guys! Katz: You brought up some shit that I just didn’t think of, but I will definetely take your, and P-22’s advice. I’ll front load both, keep taking the test 3 weeks after the last deca shot, and continue hcg through the last week (which I will cut down by two weeks making it a 10 week cycle)

Anything else?

Really appreciate it guys!!!

blaster

Basically what MK said - finally we agree on something! :slight_smile:

Prisoner,
I’m sure there’s plenty more that we’d agree upon…It’s tough to get someone out in Cali to have the same mindset as someone up in the frozen tundra.
How’s training been coming 4 ya?

MK

[quote]mikekatz wrote:
Basically what MK said - finally we agree on something! :slight_smile:

Prisoner,
I’m sure there’s plenty more that we’d agree upon…It’s tough to get someone out in Cali to have the same mindset as someone up in the frozen tundra.
How’s training been coming 4 ya?

MK[/quote]

Lol! Frozen Tundra! funny guy! Well, all I can say about training right now is that I have just started cycling for this years shows. My weight at present is around 215 and am hoping to Hit my best weight and size from last year in the next month, and then try and gain an extra 12 lbs over last year so I can go into the show with a contest weight of 225.

My cycle at this point is:
Nandrolone phenly prop 150mg ed
Nandrolone phenly prop 75mg+ test prop +75mg eod
This is a joint cycle to get myself back into shape - I took two months off from the gym and instead of healing my joints when I was off, they felt much worse when I came back!
I am waiting another week, then I am going to add dbol -low dose. Hopefully that will be enough to get me back up to size by the new year, then I am going to switch gears
to Primobolan, equipoise for 1 month, with high dose masteron, dbol, then winstrol and then to what is going to get me to my goal weight for this year:

Trenbolone acetate
Trenbolone enatate
Masteron
Winstrol and dbol / Anadrol

I havn’t figured out the particulars yet, but this is approximately what I aim to do.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Need Help Running a Deca-Only Cycle