Beginner Bodybuilder

[quote=“dt79, post:15, topic:212927”]
kingbrady wrote:
Actually over the last month I ran 531 with 5’s PRO and FSL. I went all 4 weeks, the fourth being the reload and reset my TM and started over at “week 1”.

You’re right I do a lot of think, obviously too much. I’m a pretty analytical person, so I overthink everything and I understand I just need to stick to one program.

I’m pretty much just asking the question for opinions on different programs. Because I’m interested. Because I like learning.

Will I ever be a good lifter because of these character qualities I have? Probably not. Probably not better than the guy that just goes to the gym and adds 5 pounds or sets PR for reps every workout. But I like the debates, I like comparing, I like breaking things down.

I’m sorry that’s not what you’re about, I won’t ask questions anymore. [/quote]

I told this to you in a previous thread months ago. It looks like you are still doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome because if you had found something that works, you wouldn’t still be making these threads.

Seriously, you are wasting your time. Just find something else to do that will actually give you returns from the time invested. This is a meathead sport, at least at the beginner level. People with no education in 3rd World Countries can succeed in it when given sufficient nutrition. What do you think is so complicated about lifting heavy shit up and putting them down?

1 Like