[quote]Pharlay wrote:
Updated cycle

Weeks 1-12: 250mg test e E3D
Weeks 1-4: Dbol 10mg, 3 times per day
Weeks 1-12: Adex 0.25mg EOD

PCT
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

After more searches, and from above advice, I’m curious as to whether to switch test e for prop?

Also I see varying opinions on whether to use Adex from the beginning? And shall I bring in 20mg of nolva per day if I start experiencing itches?[/quote]

Your cycle looks good you will get good gains from this. Only thing is your pct start time is wrong, if your running 12 weeks of test you want to start 2 weeks after your last pin. I would also run the adex from the start of the cycle right up until pct.

Now adex is different for everyone so you will need to adjust the dose need be, but .25 EOD is a good starting point. It will also help with the bloat that comes along with the test and dbol. Having Nolva on hand is a wise choice if symptoms do appear.

Regarding the choice to switch to test p I think he was saying to use the test p the first 3 weeks or so while still injecting the test e. Reasons being that test e takes a few weeks to Kick in so if using test p you’ll start seeing gains sooner then if you didn’t use it. So basically you would shoot the test e and test p.

The reason I recommended dbol over winny is it better as an overall mass builder and if that’s your goal I would go with that but if you want to use winny by all means go ahead.[/quote]

Thanks pal. I’ll stick with just the test e for now I think and leave the test p.

So I start PCT nolva 2 weeks after I stop the test e? Ok cool.

Also a general question that anyone can help with … As I said I don’t want to add more than 15-20lbs of LBM. Can I just stop my main cycle if I reach that goal ahead of the 12 weeks and start my PCT 2 weeks after whenever that time is?

Also, because I don’t think I will want to get any bigger after this cycle. Will I retain my strength and hypertrophy gains after my PCT if I don’t do anymore cycles in future?

Yes 2 weeks

I wouldn’t because you tend to lose some weight when coming off. I would go the whole 12 weeks try to pack on a much mass (clean) as possible. You don’t wanna be disappointed when coming off.

Everyone says that haha you never do just one cycle! You will lose some size and strength. If you do a good pct you should recover quick and keep most gains.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Yes 2 weeks

I wouldn’t because you tend to lose some weight when coming off. I would go the whole 12 weeks try to pack on a much mass (clean) as possible. You don’t wanna be disappointed when coming off.

Everyone says that haha you never do just one cycle! You will lose some size and strength. If you do a good pct you should recover quick and keep most gains.[/quote]

Ok, because I’ll happily and openly admit that I’ve never been interested in being more than 200lbs at a low body fat.

Haha and I undersand what you say about people always saying they’ll only do 1 cycle. I guess first timers like myself don’t understand how they will look until they’ve actually done it. Thanks for your help!