Begginer 5x5 LOG + 70 Days Progress

Looks like your doing great. As i said dropping all this extra shit will only help you. You may be good now but don’t you want to be even better?

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
Looks like your doing great. As i said dropping all this extra shit will only help you. You may be good now but don’t you want to be even better?[/quote]

I agree … I just want to get some normal lifting stats … such as 315 squat /365 deadlift/ 250 bench /225 rows and 175 press before I move on to 5/3/1 … Because 5/3/1 is a intermediate program and I have not even worked out for 3 months yet

I think 5/3/1 can work for anyone but thats a different topic.

All i’m saying is to save the strength gaining till the offseason. Right now your only concern should be football then maintaing your strength

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
I think 5/3/1 can work for anyone but thats a different topic.

All i’m saying is to save the strength gaining till the offseason. Right now your only concern should be football then maintaing your strength[/quote]

The best line-man in the province already squats 405 and benches 225 x 11… I have no time to lose …its my last year and I need to get stronger so I can play a higher level of football.

Workout log Today

Squat 255x1x5 275x4x5 …The last three reps during the last set turned into good mornings.(Work on form and keep going ATG) 6/10

Bench 230x5x5 …(easy)- full range of motion and very controlled 10/10

Rows 205x4x5 225x2x5… easy 8/10

Made a highlight vid yet?

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Made a highlight vid yet?[/quote]
I have played 1 game so far …at the end of the season at October 31 I will be putting something together for recruiting
Another game this Friday and we will be going against a team that takes football very seriously
and 7 starters were caught using steroids last year.

Yesterdays workout

Squat 275x5x5
Press 135x5x5
Dead-lift 315x5x5

Realistically you’re already 1-2 years behind in the recruiting so you need to get on that vid and send it out to literally every college that even somewhat interests you. Good luck in your game…nothing better than HS football

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Realistically you’re already 1-2 years behind in the recruiting so you need to get on that vid and send it out to literally every college that even somewhat interests you. Good luck in your game…nothing better than HS football[/quote]

Honestly… in Canada we just have recruits that watch us play and I don`t truly know how the American recruiting goes but I guess I will have to ask to redeem the game tapes asap.

BTW- Today was my first tennis game and it goes up to 8 sets. Final score 8 sets won 3 sets lost.
I slammed the ball into some Asian kids face. I have to say that I felt very agile for a 250pound linesman.

Also is one game enough and how long does the tape need to be.

Very true , I’m sure your recruiting process is different than ours

Ok so we lost the game against that team however I got cut blocked very hard because I was not expecting it and my quads are killing me… On the plus side I got 3 tackles.

De-Load weeks started

Current Updated Stats
Bench 240x5x5
Squat 290x5x5
Deadlift 320x5x5
Shoulder press 145x5x5
Rows 225x5x5