Before I Start My Velocity Diet...

…I would like to have my daily “meals” over viewed for any mistakes or anything I’m missing. I’m 26 5’7" 180lbs 23% to 26% bf

Non-Training Days = 1352 cals, 216.2g Protein, 60g Carbs

• 5 Biotest Metabolic Drive Shakes (2 scoops each) = 1000 cals, 200g Protein, 40g Carbs

• 1 Servings (4 caps) Biotest Flameout = 52 cals, 1.2g Protein

• 5 Servings Flaxseed Meal = 300 cals, 15g Protein, 20g Carbs

• 1 Multi-V

Training Days = 1592 cals, 221.2g Protein, 102g Carbs

• 5 Biotest Metabolic Drive Shakes (2 scoops each) = 900 cals, 180g Protein, 36g Carbs 5th Shake will be 1 scoop for a total of 9 scoops for the day

• 1 Servings (4 caps) Biotest Flameout = 52 cals, 1.2g Protein

• 5 Servings Flaxseed Meal = 300 cals, 15g Protein, 20g Carbs

• 1 Serving (3 scoops) Biotest Surge Recovery = 340 cals, 25g Protein, 46g Carbs

• 1 Multi-V

Thats correct actually, many people forget to do 5 shakes AND a Surge serving on the training day and sub the Surge for a shake.

The general forumla for a “meal” is:

2 scoops Metabolic Drive
4 fish oil caps (or 4 Flameout throughout the day)
1 serving flax

and if you use Flameout you throw in some PButter to the last shake of the day

Also what should the timing be like if I like to start working out around 8am? Should I have my first meal before or after the gym on training days? Also is cardio alone considered a training day? And would it be a good idea to lift 4 days a week?

I suppose you could do an upper lower split or something like that(although the 3 day plan retains all muscle for most people that do the diet), and gererally speaking you only do a 30 minute walk every day, not really “cardio” as in HIIT or running/sprints. The cals are so low that anything that uses too much energy is counter productive really.

If you work out at 8 and wake up at 5, do a shake ahead of time. If you wake up at 7, you might want to use 1/2 Surge at 7:45 and then the rest when you are done working out, then follow up with 5 shakes.