Before I Complete My Order

Right now Im getting ready to order the Surge Recovery (Raspberry), Surge Workout Fuel (lemonade), and Regular Creatine. My goal is to get bigger and stronger along with losing fat like everyone else on the forum. I wanted to get Alpha Male but they are on back order right now.

Before I place my order, is there anything else recommended to get? Im doing the Built for Show workout by Nate Green and im going on my 7th week into the program (starting phase 2 Fall program). Prior supplements were all GNC products. I’ve also been dieting correctly since I started the Built for show program.

So far I feel like im getting into the right direction but I want more bang for the buck. Money is not an issue but since im not an elite bodybuilder, anaconda is definately out of the question. Any help is appreciated.

Personally, I feel like you are going in a good direction with your order as is.

Use what your getting for a few weeks, evaluate then and see if you want to change anymore variables.

If you don’t already have a fish oil supplement I would highly suggest adding that. Also, a multivitamin is always good to match with a healthy diet.

I would put Flameout or Metabolic Drive/Grow! whey before I used Surge Workout Fuel. Unless of course you’re getting all of your protein requirements from solid food.

Thanks for the replies. I added Flameout. Should I also get the Grow! as well? or everything else is good.

Order has been made. So I have the Surge Workout Fuel, Surge Recovery, Creatine, and Flameout on the way. I look forward to receiving these pretty soon. Thanks guys.

Grow! is a quality whey for PWO, and I would always recommend Metabolic Drive as an addition to any meal, or Pre-Bed. If you’re able to get all of your food at regular intervals, great, if not protein bars have always been a life saver to me. That aside, I think you’ve got your basic bases covered.

S

[quote]buddylee81 wrote:
My goal is to get bigger and stronger along with losing fat like everyone else on the forum. [/quote]

Read the forums some more and you’ll find out you need to pick one; either lose fat or get bigger/stronger. When you try to do both at the same time, neither succeed very well at all.

Lol, I forgot about whey and fishoil. They are like food to me, and I just assumed everyone already had it.

Sorry dude.

My products should be coming in tomorrow when i get off work. Here’s what I ordered

Surge Workout Fuel, 30 servings, Flavor: Lemonade 1 $38.00
Flameout Inflammation Scavenger, 90 softgels, 1 $35.00
Surge Post-Workout Recovery Drink, 16 servings, Flavor: Raspberry 1 $33.00
Micronized German Creatine, 500 g, 1 $14.00

I probably should have gotten some Whey since im running out. Lots of positive comments from these products as I have read so Im going to give these supplements a try. If I missed something, please let me know. Thx.

Fuck raspberry, original flavor is so much better.

Other than that minor frackas, you’re fine. I think that over the next few weeks you’re going to be well pleased with the money you spent.

I was going to make the same comment about the Raspberry. A lot of people have said it is sickeningly sweet…but some like it…you may, too. The Original tastes like Angel Cake, not bad. But I really like the Chocolate…that shit is good.

agree on the raspberry, it’s almost too sweet to drink, closer to a bad cough syrup. I found that 10g of chocolate Grow! whey make it more tolerable. for a while I was mixing a single serving stick of crystal light lemonade in it but there’s so much crap in that it’s ridiculous,(aspartame).

to the OP, you would be able to run Coach Thibs’ original protocal if you threw in a box of FINiBARs & some Alpha-GPC (I highly recommend both). i am having great success getting bigger/sronger with the FINiBAR/Swf/Recovery/FINiBAR/Swf peri workout plan that he wrote about before Anaconda came out. he called it “protocal 1”.

I cut all the serving sizes in half to save money and I’m still seeing results. it looks like this;
-60, 1 capful of Alpha-GPC, optional 3 Receptormax (since money is a non-factor)
-40, 1 FINiBAR
-30, 1 serv Swf
-15, 1 scoop Surge recovery (which is a 1/2 serv, and YES, you use Surge Recovery pre-workout)
During 1st half of workout, 1 FINiBAR
During 2nd half of workout, 1 Swf
+15, 1-2 serv Grow! whey
+90, 1-2 serv Grow! whey

Now I originally couldn’t eat a whole FINiBAR in one sitting so I’d eat 1/2 and then the other 1/2 during the training session. I’ve never had better workouts than the ones I’ve had on this protocal. Energy, strength, pump, recovery, it’s all there like never before. Don’t take the Flameout in this peri-workout window, take one capsule with each whole food meal. Add in FA3 when you get the chance. You just can’t beat the synergy of Flameout/FA3. Receptormax is a great addition. After that, whatever you add will be icing on the Biotest Cake…

Hope this helps.

I just got my supplements today (perfect timing because its my lower body workout day). Im really impressed with the time it took to get here. Thank you Biotest. Now as far as the protocol is concerned, sounds like a very strict protocol. But with everything i have right now, i should be ok. Ill read up more on the protocols and hopefully give those a shot. Glad you getting the gains you want.

Good luck buddylee81. You have the right mindset to succeed. Biotest is always top notch on delivery/shipping. Have never had an issue there. Don’t worry about the protocal, I was just trying to give you an example of what you could do with a couple more items + what you have. You will do fine with what you have.

When you feel like your progress stalls, bump up the servings. Don’t be afraid to do this. More quality nutrients in the peri-workout window is the key & you have the right stuff. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I have 2 of everything Biotest makes, lol. I know, I’m a supplement whore. Take care…

[quote]Viets wrote:
Good luck buddylee81. You have the right mindset to succeed. Biotest is always top notch on delivery/shipping. Have never had an issue there. Don’t worry about the protocal, I was just trying to give you an example of what you could do with a couple more items + what you have. You will do fine with what you have.

When you feel like your progress stalls, bump up the servings. Don’t be afraid to do this. More quality nutrients in the peri-workout window is the key & you have the right stuff. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I have 2 of everything Biotest makes, lol. I know, I’m a supplement whore. Take care…[/quote]

Thanks brotha