Before Bed Workout & Meal

Recently I have been working out just before going to bed to try to sleep better. I don’t do a heavy workout before bed, just abs and forearms. My main routine is in the afternoon, and I can’t fit them in one hour then, so I do them later.

Is it bad to work out immediately prior to sleep, and should I eat carbs after a pre-bed workout? Since early sleep is anabolic by itself, how many grams of carbs should I eat if I eat any at all.

eat how you would any other Post work out meal, yes carbs and some type of protein thatll stick with you or get up mid sleep and grab a snack

Phill

[quote]kokopuff wrote:
Recently I have been working out just before going to bed to try to sleep better. I don’t do a heavy workout before bed, just abs and forearms. My main routine is in the afternoon, and I can’t fit them in one hour then, so I do them later.

Is it bad to work out immediately prior to sleep, and should I eat carbs after a pre-bed workout? Since early sleep is anabolic by itself, how many grams of carbs should I eat if I eat any at all.[/quote]