T Nation

Before and Now

before 1 month

now

back before 1 month

Pretty funny there Ben. I’m a little nervous that this is real though, actually.

and now

com on yall im just 13 and lifting weights fo2 1.5 monthes

[quote]BenWallace3 wrote:
com on yall im just 13 and lifting weights fo2 1.5 monthes[/quote]

lifting weights for 1.5 months

and im 6"0 or 183 cm and 135 lbs or about 65kg

what’s up ben. to be honest, it kinda looks like you didn’t make a whole ton of progress so far…you probably should have waited another year or so to make a new post. keep working though, i remember reading your first couple of posts. you have a pretty decent base for 13. and exceptional height.

p.s. you should probably change your screen name since big ben is #4 on cleveland. just kidding.

com on yall im just 13 and lifting weights fo2 1.5 monthes[/quote]

Good for you and all, but what do you expect? Most people who deserve 10s have been lifting weights longer than you’ve been alive and outweigh you by 70-100 pounds. Just keep at it.

too early to be posting pics you have no physique to speak of… just keep at it, eat alot, and use this site to get educated

Congrats on starting at an early age but you need to keep at it for a year or two before you can expect a decent rating on here. Remember a 10 is a pro bodybuilder so don’t expect much.

Keep eating and lifting though man.

eat, lift, sleep, fish oil

you must be from bb.com

Benny, you need calories badly. I don’t know where to start. Research as much as you can, get some books from the library, buy a few pairs of shorts/t-shirts, get some lifting gloves and start hitting the weights.

If you have the money, join a real gym, not ballys. And don’t be afraid to ask some of the bigger guys for advice on technique and form. But never ask this during their lift. Wait till their done with a set.

You got a long way to go, but your starting early…so best of luck…also tell Ben Wallace he’s a scrub, he screwed my bulls over big time…what a bust

rear delts could do with work, other then that solid.

you should start cutting. your abs need allot of work

and im 6"0 or 183 cm and 135 lbs or about 65kg[/quote]

I think you mean about 61kg.

Dude, to be honest, all it looks like is that ur spreading ur chest in the first pic, and relaxed in the second one =/

sorry to break it to u.

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
Dude, to be honest, all it looks like is that ur spreading ur chest in the first pic, and relaxed in the second one =/

sorry to break it to u.[/quote]

Sorry to break it to you, it looks like your stomach is smiling at me.

this thread is amazing