T Nation

Before and After Photo

Looks promising in the Afghan, for all you youngsters who will soon be visiting! ;>

Here at my school there are a lot of young white girls in those getups. I assume it’s a hip, cool trend for clueless, rich, young, white girls to pretend to be whatever it is they think they are pretending to be.

I only think they wear those whatever they are called to garner attention from everyone else, sort of a “HEY LOOK AT ME! I AM WEARING AN ALL OVER ROBE! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! HERE I AM!”…

Probably didn’t get enough attention from dad, and are now acting out in a rebelious form you know, instead of the usual ‘binge drinking and casual sex with multiple partners’ that most normal stupid rich white girls engage in when they get to university.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Here at my school there are a lot of young white girls in those getups. I assume it’s a hip, cool trend for clueless, rich, young, white girls to pretend to be whatever it is they think they are pretending to be.

I only think they wear those whatever they are called to garner attention from everyone else, sort of a “HEY LOOK AT ME! I AM WEARING AN ALL OVER ROBE! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! HERE I AM!”…

Probably didn’t get enough attention from dad, and are now acting out in a rebelious form you know, instead of the usual ‘binge drinking and casual sex with multiple partners’ that most normal stupid rich white girls engage in when they get to university.[/quote]

You live close to Dearborn?

[quote]pat wrote:

You live close to Dearborn?[/quote]

That’s weird, every time I’ve been to Dearborn too I’ve seen the dumb white chicks wearing burqas, hanging out with the Middle Eastern guys, going to hooka bars… probably because their adoptive Afghani fathers aren’t paying enough attention to them at home.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

Probably didn’t get enough attention from dad, and are now acting out in a rebelious form you know, instead of the usual ‘binge drinking and casual sex with multiple partners’ that most normal stupid rich white girls engage in when they get to university.[/quote]

Can you explain what you mean by ‘white’? Do you mean “European” or “Arab” or “Central Asian?”

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

Can you explain what you mean by ‘white’? Do you mean “European” or “Arab” or “Central Asian?”

[/quote]

Perhaps albino?

[quote]pat wrote:

You live close to Dearborn?[/quote]

I live in Kalamazoo. I’m attending WMU.

There are a lot of these dumb white girls and when I say white, I mean Michigan white-trash white, that are walking around campus with these stupid ‘whatever-they-are’ garbs for whatever reason.

It’s just stupid. I am not even going to pretend like I know anything about Middle East culture, but there are a significant number of what I would assume to be Middle Eastern women here on campus, and NONE of them are wearing those stupid sheets. It’s only stupid white girls.

It’s got to be some sort of rebelious phase that they are going through. Like daddy didn’t take them out for ice cream enough, or they are attempting to display their phony disgust for America by pretending to be a disciple of Islam.

It’s a combonation of white guilt, polital correctness, and rebelling against EVERYTHING.

[quote]jawara wrote:
It’s a combonation of white guilt, polital correctness, and rebelling against EVERYTHING.[/quote]

How does white guilt play into the Middle East? Or is white guilt just an all-encompassing, wild card sort of thing?

Just another way to rebel, I guess. In the 60’s it was hippies, in the 00’s it’s this.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
pat wrote:

You live close to Dearborn?

I live in Kalamazoo. I’m attending WMU.

There are a lot of these dumb white girls and when I say white, I mean Michigan white-trash white, that are walking around campus with these stupid ‘whatever-they-are’ garbs for whatever reason.

It’s just stupid. I am not even going to pretend like I know anything about Middle East culture, but there are a significant number of what I would assume to be Middle Eastern women here on campus, and NONE of them are wearing those stupid sheets. It’s only stupid white girls.

It’s got to be some sort of rebelious phase that they are going through. Like daddy didn’t take them out for ice cream enough, or they are attempting to display their phony disgust for America by pretending to be a disciple of Islam.[/quote]

I go to WMU as well and have not noticed this. There is probably a good chance that they’re from the middle east and just not as dark as you are accustomed to.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
jawara wrote:
It’s a combonation of white guilt, polital correctness, and rebelling against EVERYTHING.

How does white guilt play into the Middle East? Or is white guilt just an all-encompassing, wild card sort of thing?[/quote]

White guilt plays into it because some people feel that white people have done nothing but wrong and evil in the world, so to rebel against it they attempt to take on another culture. Right now, the whole middle east thing is cool because the terrorist are only fighting against “an evil, imperialist regime, bent on taking over the world for their corparate greed”. Get it?

Skaz, are you assuming they’re “dumb” because they dress differently?

[quote]jawara wrote:
Right now, the whole middle east thing is cool because the terrorist are only fighting against “an evil, imperialist regime, bent on taking over the world for their corparate greed”. Get it?[/quote]

Kinda like these dudes.

Plenty of white girls probably emulated their style, too.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
jawara wrote:
Right now, the whole middle east thing is cool because the terrorist are only fighting against “an evil, imperialist regime, bent on taking over the world for their corparate greed”. Get it?

Kinda like these dudes.

Plenty of white girls probably emulated their style, too.[/quote]

what?!

you don’t remember the shotgun and ammo belt fad?

[quote]jawara wrote:
malonetd wrote:
jawara wrote:

How does white guilt play into the Middle East? Or is white guilt just an all-encompassing, wild card sort of thing?

White guilt plays into it because some people feel that white people have done nothing but wrong and evil in the world, so to rebel against it they attempt to take on another culture. Right now, the whole middle east thing is cool because the terrorist are only fighting against “an evil, imperialist regime, bent on taking over the world for their corparate greed”. Get it?[/quote]

define “white culture.”

pot roast? thigh master? GI Joes? HFCS? Frankenstein vegetables? soy burgers? slavery? Jimmy Dean? American Football?

during WW2 i didnt see people dressing as nazis or germans and parading around…

during the Red Scare and Cold War i didn’t see people dressing as Russians and wearing big furry hats everywhere…

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
during the Red Scare and Cold War i didn’t see people dressing as Russians and wearing big furry hats everywhere…[/quote]

McCarthy would disagree.

[quote]lixy wrote:
PB-Crawl wrote:
during the Red Scare and Cold War i didn’t see people dressing as Russians and wearing big furry hats everywhere…

McCarthy would disagree.[/quote]

He was also a psychopath.

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
jawara wrote:
Right now, the whole middle east thing is cool because the terrorist are only fighting against “an evil, imperialist regime, bent on taking over the world for their corparate greed”. Get it?

Kinda like these dudes.

Plenty of white girls probably emulated their style, too.

what?!

you don’t remember the shotgun and ammo belt fad?[/quote]

No, but I remember the afro and black sunglasses fad.

Here’s one white girl who emulated the style. And more.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
jawara wrote:

Kinda like these dudes.

Plenty of white girls probably emulated their style, too.[/quote]

Their style is also emulating the Commie Rebels of the day.