T Nation

Before and After Photo from April of 2011

Greeting Everyone! I’m new to T-Nation in which this is my first post! Having said that I’ve been lifting since summer of 2007 in which I had a take a long break in 2013 and 2014 as a result of dropping a 45 pound weight on foot in 2013 and spraining my ankle and injuryed my shoulder in 2014 in which the M.R.I. stated “there is moderately severe tendinosis involving insertional fibers of the supraspinatus with tendinosis focused along the insertional fibers at that level, as wel as minimal bursal surface fraying, minimal infraspinatus and subscapular tendinosis, as well as mild degenerative spurring at the glenohumeral joint, plus hypertrophic degenerative changes of the acromioclavicular joint with small superiority inferiority directed osteophytes”. lbvs

I stopped lifting for a while and honestly thought things were so far gone. With that said I can honestly say that patience is a virtue and the best things in life are those that are worth waiting for and I didn’t most of my gains, because I was lifting some heavy ass weight from summer of 2007 to January of 2013 in which I was able to bench press 330 pounds as well as Squat 550 pounds and Dead lift 550 pounds, and got to the point in which I could dumbbell press 130 pounds and do weighted pull ups and dips with 175 pounds. Also I’m a Natural Body Builder in which I train like a Power lifter because in my opinion more strength and power at my disposal will set the stage for maximum gains!

Last but not least the photo I attached shows me in what I consider “my prime” in which it took me 4 months to go from the photo on the left in which I weighed 223 to the photo on the right in which I weighed 223 pounds, and my chest development was a result of me doing 15 to 20 different chest exercises 1 to 2 times per week. Now my profile picture was taken last week and this week marks my 9th week in the gym in which I believe this should look a little epic 7 weeks from now, and I’m not in a rush to take add more muscle mass as well as strength and size to my frame because another injury is the last thing I need!