Before and After - 3 Months of TRT

I thought I would post before and after pics after 3-months on TRT. Doc put me on 50mg twice per week back in October. I feel 100% better and have much more strength as well. Happy Holidays!

If all he did was put you on 100 mg/week of Test, I’d have to question your results. Such a protocol would simply shut down your own production. Where is the HCG? Where is the Arimidex?

Introducing exogenous Test in this manner with no negative sides is quite unusual.

That is very encouraging as I have an appointment with Dr. Crisler today to discuss my blood work. Are you only prescribed T or are you also using an AI or HCG? What type of T are you using? Injecting or cream/gel? Just like to know the pros/cons of each for my own benefit.

Nevermind, I just re-read your post. 50mg, twice/wk.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
If all he did was put you on 100 mg/week of Test, I’d have to question your results. Such a protocol would simply shut down your own production. Where is the HCG? Where is the Arimidex?

Introducing exogenous Test in this manner with no negative sides is quite unusual.[/quote]

My doc did not prescribe Arimidex or HCG. I asked and he refused. I went out and purchased my own supply of liquid dex from a research supply web site. However, I did not use it as I had no side effects at all. My own production was already shut down from Hypogonadism as my levels were as follows:

Test, Free and Total 165
Test, Serum 4.0
Free Test 0.125

I had no side effects other than sore nipples for about 2 days in week 4. My scrotum remained the same size (normal) and I gained body hair. Ohh, and I worked out like a freaking animal with the extra aggression resulting from the injections.

I could lift a bit heavier weights weekly which fueled my excitement and allowed me to lift heavier weights day in and day out. My wife began commenting on my chest growth (fuel), my libido increased (so did hers, “fuel”), and the daily tiredness and fatigue almost disappeared. My wife also noticed that my once frequent mood swings (resulting from my Hypogonadism and Hypothyroid)disappeared completely after week 1.

The only other issue I had as I noted in the last sentence was Hypothyroid. I have kept my levels TSH levels in the “low” against the Doc’s orders because I “feel” normal being slightly Hyperthyroid.

[quote]Caged wrote:
That is very encouraging as I have an appointment with Dr. Crisler today to discuss my blood work. Are you only prescribed T or are you also using an AI or HCG? What type of T are you using? Injecting or cream/gel? Just like to know the pros/cons of each for my own benefit.

Nevermind, I just re-read your post. 50mg, twice/wk.[/quote]

What type of T are you using? Test Cyp

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

PS - Be wary of prostate hyperplasia, which ‘may’ become an issue, depending on your E levels.[/quote]

It would be nice if my Doc would test for high E. He refuses as I am not reporting symptoms.

I think I will do that. Next week I will be completing labs…too bad the form that I have to turn into the clinic does not have “E” as a check mark. Otherwise, I would consider that as an option.

Hey man congrats on scoring T

Are you saying all that bodyhair you got just recently?

Dam. Usually injections of T don’t increase DHT much, and its not likely for bodyhair grow that much. Unless you have never had much DHT

Transdermal applications of testosterone are usually known more for increasing DHT and body hair growth as a result of such change.

But thats awesome.

Be wary though of estrogen. I’m not sure where your located but perhaps you want to start looking for your exit door from this opportunity into a new one.

Eventually, trust me bro, your going to need some sort of estrogen management. Its really not a big deal you pop a tiny fraction of a pill one or two times a week.

And for that effort you will reciever of excellent protection from early prostate cancer. Rising estrogen and low T in combo is starting to look like the prime candidate for prostate cancer in men.

When you get that under way, eventually you will want to inject hcG. Its a tiny insulin needle and no hassle.

But its great you got the ball rolling with testosterone. You have seen the excellent effects. Having high T rocks.

But i would start looking around. Don’t laugh, but Susan Sommers book Breakthrough has a huge listing in the back of antiaging Dr’s, and Dr’s who look favorably on HRT. You can find a Dr in your area, or even better yet If you can swing it, fly out to Michigan and see Dr. John Crisler.

Many like him. No doubt he will toss you hcG and arimidex if you need/want it. He is also running new GH therapy using new novel methods.

Either way, those Dr’s in the book will suffice.

Its easy for me to go see him, I’m in Michigan.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
You could always ‘report’ a symptom or two and that would give him reason to test. I don’t see this as unethical in any way, on your part, FWIW.

BBB[/quote]

I don’t either.

[quote]sweetsplat wrote:
I think I will do that. Next week I will be completing labs…too bad the form that I have to turn into the clinic does not have “E” as a check mark. Otherwise, I would consider that as an option. [/quote]

Don’t do that. You could get thrown out of the program and refused HRT treatment

They have master copies.

Worst comes to worse man, you can just BUY the dam test yourself

Yes, all that is new body hair growth. It came on strong late in the first month.

Based on your and bush’s post(s) I took my drops of Liquid Dex this evening.

I will post another picture around January 4th just to make it interesting. I am curious as to my current test levels based on my muscle growth. Is it normal or above average? I sort of hope that it will be normal and not overly high because this would confirm that I have the genetic potential to reach my physique and strength goals.

My last max squat was 455 x2 and 1RM bench press was 275. My dead lift is weak at only 335 due to a back injury. I would like to reach 585 squat and a 335 bench by my 45th birthday. I am 40 and currently weigh 199.

Any ball shrinkage or change in density?

I’m not trying to be negative or insult anyone, but I just can’t see how introducing exogenous T into your system like this doesn’t have negative sides. Low dose testosterone therapy like this often gets little results simply because the low dose shuts off the low levels of natural production. One cancels out the other, unless HCG is used to counter the sides. Your results appear to be counter to science.

I suppose there are rare individuals like you who can do this and, if so, you should say a daily prayer of thanks. :>

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Introducing exogenous Test in this manner with no negative sides is quite unusual.[/quote]

A-dex can get overused sometimes. There are a LOT of BB’s that take 500mg per wk Test and NEVER run A-dex or similar. THey will keep Nova and A-dex available if needed.

HCG is on option … not a requirement for all.

Personally, I use ALL 3 (Cyp, A-dex, HCG) but not everyones needs the 2nd two.

Nice results !

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I’m not trying to be negative or insult anyone, but I just can’t see how introducing exogenous T into your system like this doesn’t have negative sides. Low dose testosterone therapy like this often gets little results simply because the low dose shuts off the low levels of natural production. One cancels out the other, unless HCG is used to counter the sides. Your results appear to be counter to science.

I suppose there are rare individuals like you who can do this and, if so, you should say a daily prayer of thanks. :>[/quote]

I couldn’t disagree more.

Test Cyp IM typically has a 70% absorbtion rate, and with the ester its attached to, thats 70mg of test filtered out over 7 days.

That equates to 10mg of T a day, which is the exact number most healthy young men produce as well. I understand half lives and yes, it’s not a perfect 10mg a day - Some days are 11 or 12 and others are 7 or 8. But you take a few fleas with the dog - That’s the trade off.

If you absorb T gel, that’s an even better route.

MANY guys do great on 100mg total T a week - Some split the dose up further, but the total amount a week seems to stay around 100mg.

Now I understand your AAS history and given you have used much higher doses in the past, 100mg a week seems like nothing to you.

But for a guy, looking at his test results, who was previously producing around 1-2 mg a day of T, its like giving a steak dinner to a hungry somali kid.

Remember, internet boards are loaded with the 5% of people who are having difficulty with HRT. There are tons upon tons of guys injecting 100mg of T a week and loving it(and there GF/wives are loving it too)

Stop scaring the poor guy HH.

But HH is right - You will need hcG eventually. But hey, you got T, your using adex, one thing at a time. You don’t become a master swordsman overnight.

How much adex you using. Be VERY carefull measuring out how many drops you will need a week. Just like the general consensus is 100mg of T, the general consensus is 1mg of adex a week.

I really like the idea of frequent adex intake. Its much more effective that way.

[quote]sxracer wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Introducing exogenous Test in this manner with no negative sides is quite unusual.

A-dex can get overused sometimes. There are a LOT of BB’s that take 500mg per wk Test and NEVER run A-dex or similar. THey will keep Nova and A-dex available if needed.

HCG is on option … not a requirement for all.

Personally, I use ALL 3 (Cyp, A-dex, HCG) but not everyones needs the 2nd two.

Nice results !
[/quote]

Hey buddy.

Remember those AAS guys often have high estrogen and don’t even know it. They simply have so much T that it often overrides the high E issues(temporary)

And I have to disagree with that last comment. Yes, its true some need no adex, but EVERYONE needs hcG, eventually.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]
My testes have remained the same since prior to injections, testim, and anrdogel (in that order). No change confirmed by wife as well.

[quote]Wise Guy wrote:
Yes, its true some need no adex, but EVERYONE needs hcG, eventually.
[/quote]

From what I know, hcG is used to counter the effects of testicular atrophy If a person is not experiencing testicular atrophy why would you need hcG?

The elevated E2 levels are actually good for muscle growth. BUT bad for many other things. (Prostate, libido, etc) Like I said before, I use it religously in my program.
Some will not use it unless they have bloat or gyno symptoms.

If you don’t mind being shut down, and shrunken nuts, you can live without HCG. I am not one of those … but it can be done.