Before & after Androsol cycle with pics.

Hi Bodz , Since 3 week I’m started .
Check the chest program

Chest 1(tuesday)
Bench Press… 3 sets of 10
Incline Bench Press… 3 sets of 10
Incline (dumbell) 3 sets of 10

Chest 2 (friday)
Decline Bench Press… 3 sets of 10
Decline (dumbell) 3 sets of 10
Incline Dumbbell Flies 3 set of 10
CrossOver 3 sets of 10

BypO, in my personal opinion, barbell bench is a waste of time. You don’t get a full stretch of the muscle under load, and you can’t get a peak contraction in the finish position as well. I like barbell bench for variety purposes only. Decline barbell is another story, due to the change in angles and allowing you to really beef up your triceps in the process and going to the bottom of the rib cage. Incline barbell allows you to press from the neck/collar bone area, which is impossible on a flat bench without doing damage to the shoulders. I’ll probably get flamed by the hardcore powerlifter guys, but like I said, that is my personal opinion. Another common error you are doing is to do the same type exercise one after the other. You are doing incline db after bb and then on friday db decline after bb bench. You are wasting your energy on a repetative excersise. Read some of Ian Kings stuff to get other ideas on what else you could do. By now the 3 sets of 10 should not become a staple. Try doing sets of 4-8 and tapering down your sets as you get more warmed up. Also you could do a finishing set with your cable crossover with reps of 15 or taking a full minute to complete the set. Another brutal workout, that requires you to put away your ego, is to do your flyes, cable crossover or pec deck and then do your benches. You will really feel the chest stretching, contracting/squeezing more (proprioception) and in doing so will get a more gratifying pump along with a better awareness of the mind/muscle connection.

ThanK’x bozd for the Info ! I Will try it !

Noone else has said it, so I will. Is that 341 on the bar for Romanian Dealifts I see? RDL reps with double bodyweight is awesome. Keep it going.

Thanks. Actually,it’s 352, but those are regular deads.I am new to beltless deadlifting,so I am pretty satisfied with that weight.

get some full body shots in their. got to see how those legs and back look. Do not neglect the other half of your body. Maybe on your cutting phase you can focus on doing a lot of squats and deadlifts to get stronger and increase growth hormone produce to help you out. Did your overall squating, deadlifting, benching, rowing poundages go up and stay up? keep pumping, laters pk

Look at my page I added my trainning program !

Byp0

The adress of my training is
http://bypo.freecyberzone.com/GVTModifier.doc
I don’t train my tricep because I stretched my tricep tendon in semtember & I wait after chrismas to restart tricep training

Byp0