Beer?

I like to drink beer on occasion, I don’t binge drink on it, but I like to have 1 or 2 sometimes during the week. How will this affect my body?

I do cardio and eat healthy otherwise but I can’t imagine being a man who cannot drink a beer or two on days during the summer. Will this be offset easily with my diet and cardio?

By the way, I eat clean not worrying too much about writing a journal anymore since my weight is where I like it, though I would like to lose a bit of fat. But I should eventually hit it, I eat healthy, do cardio, (HIIT, times 2 minute runs, and sprints) on days where I don’t lift only, and circuit train 3 days a week. So sorry about that tangent but, can I drink beer and still get a low body fat?

Have you learned the wonders of the search function?

[quote]T-man21 wrote:
can I drink beer and still get a low body fat?[/quote]

It depends on a lot of things: genetics, resting metabolic rate, ability to handle carbs, how hard you’re busting your ass in the gym, if you’re slacking on other aspects of your diet, etc…

One or two beers a week is not a lot whatsoever, so I think it would have minimal (negative) effects on your body comp, but thats not to say if you cut out alcohol altogether it might be a little easier to reach your goals.

http://store.stewsmithptclub.com/nebeandbawer.html

[quote]T-man21 wrote:
I like to drink beer on occasion, I don’t binge drink on it, but I like to have 1 or 2 sometimes during the week. How will this affect my body?
[/quote]

You’re going to grow tits as a result of not drinking like a man.

dude one or two? your worrying too much about it, its only 350 calories vs. a clean 24000. As long as you have solid nutrition 90-95% of the time your good. Plus beer is chock full of antioxidants. And who doesnt need more antioxidants?

Beer is a good source of b vitamins. I’ve heard guiness is the most nutritional beer yum… Too much can lower testosterone levels in the blood.

In moderation it can be very healthy and hell we have to have a few vices bro one or two aint going to set you back

Phill

Norwell Bob, I agree. Thanks for everybodys help