Beer Lovers?

Just wondering if I had any fellow beer lovers on here. I make it a point to limit my consumption to about a beer a month but I sometimes cannot help myself. Now that I mention it I could go for an Arrogant Bastard right about now.

You’re the only one here who loves beer.

Well, you might be the only one who loves beer so little you only have one beer a month.

One a month? Samuel Adams Black Lager is always shouting at me from the fridge.

mike

I like beer. I just bought a carton of Hahn Superdry for the easter break.

That’s right. Non of your poxy yank shit here. In this country we can buy good, cheap beer that actually gets you drunk that day!

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
One a month? Samuel Adams Black Lager is always shouting at me from the fridge.

mike[/quote]

Personally I go with a Samuel L. Jackson. How’s it taste mothrfucker? It’ll get you drunk! You’ll be fuckin’ fat bitches in no time! You might even fight a ni**a or two.

Beer is pretty much the foundation of my diet.

1 Like

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Beer is pretty much the foundation of my diet.[/quote]

Good. Franco Columbu recommends a beer with both lunch and dinner in The Bodybuilder’s Nutrition Book.

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
One a month? Samuel Adams Black Lager is always shouting at me from the fridge.[/quote]

Is the Black Lager a seasonal beer? I’ve been drinking a black lager I made myself, and I’m curious to try one that was actually made well.

Doesn’t anyone just drink Budweiser anymore?

And one beer a month? Is that what you douche with?

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
Doesn’t anyone just drink Budweiser anymore?

And one beer a month? Is that what you douche with?[/quote]

My problem with Bud is that it’s too pricey for what you’re getting. I just polished off a case of PBR though, and I’ll probably pick up some Schmidt for the weekend. Don’t worry, cheap beer isn’t going anywhere.

I am a Beer Lover. I found what I think is a great beer . At trader Joes 6 pints for less thn $5 it’s called St Peterburg . Good stuff …

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Beer is pretty much the foundation of my diet.[/quote]

Having spent a of time in Wisconsin I find that easy to believe!

I actually grew up on the IL/WI border, and drunk driving is socially acceptable there too.

I once got pulled over in Ashland, WI and the cop asked me if I was drinking. My response was “Just a few with dinner,” and he sent me on my way! lol. Fuckin love wis.

im a beer pong player…where do i fall in?

FUCKIN COORS! ! ! >>>>>

I like when these kinds of threads pop up to counter act all the ghey anti-alcohol ones.

I’ll probably be drinking 8 to 10 magic hats on Good Friday. A good friday to get drunk!

If anyone gets the chance they should try something from Three Floyd’s brewery. Their Alpha King is phenomenal.

[quote]Sxio wrote:
I like beer. I just bought a carton of Hahn Superdry for the easter break.

That’s right. Non of your poxy yank shit here. In this country we can buy good, cheap beer that actually gets you drunk that day![/quote]

In your country, you can also fuck a kangaroo and get eaten by a crocodile in the space of five minutes.

I like beer a lot…

…and twins.

yes that is why Coors owns

The funny thing is that nobody drinks Coors, it’s always Coors Light. And everybody knows that light beer is for women and infants.

I am a beer fan.

I’m a pretty big sucker for stouts at the moment. Bell’s Special Double Cream Stout made the list recently. I’m also a sucker for a good oatmeal stout, there’s a brewery in Amana, IA (milstream) that puts an okay one, but it’s too thin bodied.

In general, though, I’m a fan of dark, maltier brews. I hits of dark fruit flavors in things too. Samual Smith Nut Brown Ale would be a good example.

I also feel like a tool when I talk about beer like this.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
The funny thing is that nobody drinks Coors, it’s always Coors Light. And everybody knows that light beer is for women and infants.[/quote]

Actually, they gave milk stout to nursing mothers back in the day. It was supposed to be healthful.

Somebody should brew a high protein beer.

Also, best beer-junky print magazine:
http://thebeermag.com/
I’ve read thru the last two issues of that bad boy. Informative, with a good sense of humor. Worth picking up to page through.