Beer Launching Fridge

With the NCAA Tourney right around the corner, this invention could really come in handy.

I want.

I seen it on the news.
God (or your deity) bless
the man that invented this.
It’s great to know not all
great engineering minds are
wasted on things like rocket
propulsion or hydrogen cars.

Why not just fill a cooler with ice and leave it in your living room?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Why not just fill a cooler with ice and leave it in your living room?[/quote]

Makes perfect sense to you and I, Barney, but I feel that it’s a little too “redneck” for some.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Makes perfect sense to you and I, Barney, but I feel that it’s a little too “redneck” for some. [/quote]

Hmm. I thought it was only rednecky if you had duct tape over the drain hole in the bottom and the cooler was filled with natural light.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Makes perfect sense to you and I, Barney, but I feel that it’s a little too “redneck” for some.

Hmm. I thought it was only rednecky if you had duct tape over the drain hole in the bottom and the cooler was filled with natural light.[/quote]

Hahahaha, see that is OBVIOUSLY redneck, even to you and I. However, our country-boyness has become accustom to things that city slickers view as hillbilly or redneck.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Hmm. I thought it was only rednecky if you had duct tape over the drain hole in the bottom and the cooler was filled with natural light.

Hahahaha, see that is OBVIOUSLY redneck, even to you and I. However, our country-boyness has become accustom to things that city slickers view as hillbilly or redneck.[/quote]

That’s frickin’ awesome. I don’t care what my beer comes in as long as it’s cold!

I just want the Beer Launching Fridge for braggin’ rights.

Isn’t that what a woman is for?

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Hahahaha, see that is OBVIOUSLY redneck, even to you and I. However, our country-boyness has become accustom to things that city slickers view as hillbilly or redneck.[/quote]

Wait. Natural Light is drinkable, if thats all you got. so I spose the TRUE hill billys just fill a water trough with ice and old milwaukee. Thats how the inbreeders do their drinking.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

Wait. Natural Light is drinkable, if thats all you got. so I spose the TRUE hill billys just fill a water trough with ice and old milwaukee. Thats how the inbreeders do their drinking.[/quote]

That’s it! A #3 tin tub with ice and the beast.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Wait. Natural Light is drinkable, if thats all you got. so I spose the TRUE hill billys just fill a water trough with ice and old milwaukee. Thats how the inbreeders do their drinking.

That’s it! A #3 tin tub with ice and the beast.[/quote]

Hey now fellas, don’t you go makin’ fun of the beast. I’m one hour north of Milwaukee, I take offense to that!

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Why not just fill a cooler with ice and leave it in your living room?[/quote]

don’t forget the rock salt.

Damn that’s cool.

-Nate

[quote]dre wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

That’s it! A #3 tin tub with ice and the beast.

Hey now fellas, don’t you go makin’ fun of the beast. I’m one hour north of Milwaukee, I take offense to that![/quote]

Dre, there was a time i would have considered you a friend, but now you have to go and say that you not only drink, but seem to enjoy the Beast ? Thats just crazy talk, now natural light on the other hand, thats the only way you can go if you need to buy a case and youve only got the money that you found in the cusions of the couch and in the cup holder of your truck.

–JB

Wussies!

Real men grow their own hops, grind their own malt, brew the beer they like without asking questions, and then put taps on the fridge, so they can pour it staight into their pint glass:)

[quote]dre wrote:

Hey now fellas, don’t you go makin’ fun of the beast. I’m one hour north of Milwaukee, I take offense to that![/quote]

I always thought the cheeseheads just drank paint thinner.

[quote]stumpy wrote:
dre wrote:

Hey now fellas, don’t you go makin’ fun of the beast. I’m one hour north of Milwaukee, I take offense to that!

I always thought the cheeseheads just drank paint thinner.

[/quote]

That might actually be preferable to old milwaukee.

I used to drink coors, and guiness, but my lady convinced me that Sam Adams is a good tasting beer, (like guiness), and American made, (like coors).

Barney, I tried Samuel Adams a few times and i thought it tasted like ass, maybe i just need to try another “flavor” since they have like 27.

Guinness i do like though, ya know, for the added anti-oxidants.

–JB

[quote]duece wrote:
Isn’t that what a woman is for?[/quote]

I hear that refrigerator gives better head than most women though…