Beer Bong vs. Beer Stick

I thought it would be interesting to see what the people of t nation thought was better. Here at UA beer stick wins by far.

here is a link to watch a beer stick in action

That guy should get in touch with Peter North.

UA=uni of alabama?

I’m not seein how they are comparable

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I’m not seein how they are comparable[/quote]

there comparable cause you load a beer in each one and drink it as fast as you can. in the vid thats 2 beers that guy does.

holy mac its University of Arizona

I’ve never seen one of those before but I’m not really impressed, I beer bonged a 40 oz in under 5 secs back in college, and proceeded to puke it all up one mintue later (and I don’t have pics/videos so I guess it probably didn’t happen).

My roommate created a “flabongo” which was pretty cool, it was a beer bong made out of one of those tacky pink flamingo lawn ornaments.

I was up in Canada in the Summer my buddy, his sister, and some of her friends. They had this game where you fill up a wiffle ball bat w/ a beer, chug it, and for how many seconds it takes you to chug it, you put your forehead to the bat and spin around that many times. Then somebody pitches you the can and you have to hit it after spinning around.

You get 3 tries, if you miss it, you have to go again.

I’ve never heard of the beer stick, but I was suprised how fast the beer in the wiffle bat went down.

So out of beer bong, beer stick, or wiffle ball bat, I pick the wiffle ball bat. I’m sure it is cheaper as well.

[quote]decoffeen wrote:

holy mac its University of Arizona[/quote]

sheesh, talk about blue balls

oops, read the title as Beer Pong

[quote]theuofh wrote:
I was up in Canada in the Summer my buddy, his sister, and some of her friends. They had this game where you fill up a wiffle ball bat w/ a beer, chug it, and for how many seconds it takes you to chug it, you put your forehead to the bat and spin around that many times. Then somebody pitches you the can and you have to hit it after spinning around.

I’ve never heard of the beer stick, but I was suprised how fast the beer in the wiffle bat went down.

So out of beer bong, beer stick, or wiffle ball bat, I pick the wiffle ball bat. I’m sure it is cheaper as well.
[/quote]

The dizzy bat is an insane piece of equipment. The first time I did that I didn’t even know the rules and it was a total fluke that I hit the can.

I prefer the beer bong because it’s cheap, can be made in a minute, and the required equipment can be bought at any hardware store.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]decoffeen wrote:

holy mac its University of Arizona[/quote]

sheesh, talk about blue balls[/quote]

you just described my extremly painful friday night ha

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[/quote]

How do you put and drink the beer out of the wiffle ball bat?..

Its open at the bottom and hollow, at least the bat we had was.

Heres an example:

We had a skinnier bat and that girl is an amateur; The bat must be touching the ground while you spin. However, you get the point and it gets pretty ridiculous.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
We had a skinnier bat and that girl is an amateur; The bat must be touching the ground while you spin. [/quote]

Girls always get extra lee-way in drinking games. Mainly because you don’t give a shit about the game, but rather the girl getting drunk.

Especially if she’s in a bikini.

Gotta vote beer bong since it can hold more and you can make one at any hardware store for a couple of dollars.

About the video, a friend of mine did 3 beers in 2 seconds back in first year… except he threw it up about 30 seconds later then proceeded to do two doubles in a row just to make up for it.