Been On TRT For A Year. Is It Time to Add In Another Compound?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have thought about this. Would it be worthwhile to split out this forum to have

one forum for anecdotal discussion of anabolic therapy using pharmaceutical grade AAS (Rx either through traditional or compounding pharmacy which use USP registered bulk ingredients)

vs

another forum which would cover UGL AAS which may or may not contain the API as advertised?

This approach would also deconvolute the issue with side effects / impurities associated with UGL products vs the side effect profile of legitimate Pharma grade medication. From an epidemiologic standpoint, may be useful, since many folks coming into this area have no idea the difference in risk/quality of Pharmaceutical grade vs UGL.

You’d have one group who only want to understand risk/reward with Pharma Rx AAS (what’s available depends on country), then you’d have another group who are willing to take that next level risk with UGL material that couples risk of the API (or whatever maybe substituted in place of claimed API) combined with risk of no GMP on the production. Calling out the difference may be educational and useful to the respective audiences but more work.

@Chris_Colucci any thoughts on this? Or am I just daydreaming at this point? I know you guys are already doing a lot just having this forum. Thanks for considering.