Bed Time Snacks

Wazzup, fellow T-Men. How are all my boys/girls doing? I just thought I’d ask some of you a question that doesn’t seem to arise much anymore. I once read an article by Mike Mortazano where he said he would throw in a bunch of shit (tuna, eggs, anything he could gets his hands on) in a blender in the middle of the night, suck it down and go right back to sleep. I was just wondering if any of you eat anything when you wake up in the middle of the night, or if you have any suggestions for a T-Man looking to put on some mass. I always have my last meal–a GROW shake–about an hour before I call it a night, but some nights I’ll wake up in the middle of the night hungry as hell! Thing is, I don’t know what I should throw in my piehole, if anything. Any comments or advice would be appreciated. Thanks, T-Men. Keep it real.

1. peanut butter 2)cheese 3)beef jerky

I just mix up a protein shake and put it in the fridge. I usually wake up at 4 am to pee and I’m hungy as hell. I suck down the shake, just enough to tide me over until breakfast. It really helps me to go back to sleep and I believe that it really helps to pack on the muscles when you’re traing hard. It sure beat lying there with a growling stomach!

I leave a shaker of protein powder by the bathroom sink. When I wake up I add a little water, shake it and drink it on the way to bed. I think it does help your muscle feed at night.

always liked cottage cheese myself. high in casein protein to keep you from catabolizing during the night.