T Nation

Bed Ridden

Ive been taking MAG-10, Anaconda, Surge Workout Fuel, protocol

I take a dose of MAG-10 for after breakfast (3 eggs toast)
then also dose MAG-10 for lunch
then do a dose of Protocol for peri work out.
then for dinner I been eating solid food.

Thing is ive been bed ridden (lacking energy except for workouts) since I got into my MAG-10 shipment

My question is do you think the large amount of supplements ive been taking
or is this a question of mal-nutrition/ over training
or could it be both.

thoughts?

[quote]okage wrote:
Ive been taking MAG-10, Anaconda, Surge Workout Fuel, protocol

I take a dose of MAG-10 for after breakfast (3 eggs toast)
then also dose MAG-10 for lunch
then do a dose of Protocol for peri work out.
then for dinner I been eating solid food.

Thing is ive been bed ridden (lacking energy except for workouts) since I got into my MAG-10 shipment

My question is do you think the large amount of supplements ive been taking
or is this a question of mal-nutrition/ over training
or could it be both.

thoughts?[/quote]

There could be a lot of things at play here and i doubt any of them have anything to do with taking the above supplements. I will say that if you’re mixing Anaconda and Surge Workout Fuel you aren’t optimally taking advantage of Anaconda. Anaconda shouldn’t be mixed with anything, including MAG-10, save the Surge Workout Fuel for longer conditioning sessions or sports activities.

With that being said, we would need to know how you’re currently training and what you’re eating for your solid meals to examine things further. I would say some things that jump out to me right off the bat are that first your breakfast is smaller than what a bird would eat, don’t be afraid to get a good amount of protein, healthy fats and good carbs in for breakfast. Second, i would move the MAG-10 pulse you’re having as lunch to an 1hr post-training, make lunch another solid food meal, again, good mix of lean protein, carbs, healthy fats.

An hour or so after the post-training pulse have your dinner and include a good amount of lean protein with carbs. I would say try that kind of schedule out for awhile and see how things go but again we would need to know more information to give any more opinions.

@easy

I like what you have said here.

That being said, I work out 3-4 days per week.
primarily for 3-4 hours of 3-5 sets of 14-18 reps.
I am working alternative day of leg dominant and chest dominant (core is the main abjective throughout workout).
the main goal is to work on body weight movement (pull-up, handstand push-ups, dips, swiss ball stands/squat/powerclean on top of the abb ball.

Cardio, core, and bodyweight strength is what do, and enjoy.

I do 3 hours easy because I like to go until complete muscle fatigue.

Any thoughts on nutrition/protocol around a workout period of lets say 5-8ish.
I think I just n