Because You're White

I hope this link works, its more for a funny than to be serious. Enjoy.

Edit: I tried posting this link twice but to no avail, so here’s the text.

A Seattle-area man was arrested on multiple charges for pointing a handgun at another man and demanded that he apologize â??for all the things white people did to black people.â??

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35, was ordered held on $100,000 bail Tuesday after being arraigned on charges of malicious harassment and second-degree assault. King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions â??inexplicableâ?? and deemed him a danger to the community, according to MyNorthwest.

â??There appears to be no reason for this kind of behavior,â?? he said.

County prosecutors indicated Thursday that they will ask the court for a bail increase to $500,000 after learning that Nyashanu may have threatened as many as three other individuals Sunday in the same Seattle neighborhood.

Court documents indicate that police were notified that an unknown male had threatened someone with a handgun.

â??Responding officers located a possible suspect in the area and ordered him to the ground,â?? the report said. â??The suspect failed to follow the order. The suspect was tased.â??

The victim, who is white, identified Nyashanu as the â??same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people.â?? Nyashanu is a black male.

The weapon retrieved from the defendant was loaded, and a backpack in his possession contained â??multiple rounds of ammunitionâ?? according to the court documents.

A woman, identifying herself as the defendantâ??s mother, appeared at Tuesdayâ??s hearing and told the court that her son â??has never exhibited any aggressive behavior toward others.â??

â??I am just pretty astounded that this is happening,â?? she said. Complicating matters further, the woman was described as white.

Court records reveal, however, that Nyashanu has a 2002 weapons-related conviction, a 2006 conviction for obstruction of justice conviction as well as reckless endangerment in 2009.

This is just the latest example of the hypersensitivity weâ??ve seen exhibited lately by the press and others, whether over a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask, Oprah Winfreyâ??s imagined racial slights or accusations of racism directed toward George Zimmerman against all evidence to the contrary.

â??Duck Dynastyâ??sâ?? Jase Robertson, a â??victim of facial profiling.â??

â??The Fiveâ??sâ?? co-host Greg Gutfeld recently commented that it all comes down to skin, but not skin color â?? skin thickness.

Fox News reported Friday that â??Duck Dynastyâ?? star Jase Robertson was kicked out of New York Cityâ??s Trump International Hotel when an employee thought the fully-bearded man was homeless. Unlike Winfrey and the rest, Robertson showed true class and grace by laughing the incident off and calling it a case of â??facial profiling.â??

We could all learn from Robertson.

Black people need to apologise for dunking on white boys in the NBA. Nobody man wants to roleplay a fat white cougar on the court.

I’m kinda pissed that there is no reason that anybody owes me an apology, which results in everybody owing me one.

And now I’m happy.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I’m kinda pissed that there is no reason that anybody owes me an apology, which results in everybody owing me one.

And now I’m happy.
[/quote]

I’m sorry you don’t owe me an apology…

I guess this shows that crazy comes in all colors!

I’m sorry for all the slaves I used to own and all the Jim Crow laws that I supported. Wait, I did none of that shit. Why do individuals find it necessary to be entitled to the “struggle” when they themselves were not even alive when all the extreme racism was alive and well?

[quote]Null wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

And now I’m happy.
[/quote]

I’m sorry you don’t owe me an apology…

I guess this shows that crazy comes in all colors![/quote]

Don’t try to ruin my happiness by eroding the foundation of my anger!

Thats not fair!

I’m not sorry for anything because I mind my own business. And because im neither white or black. Feels pretty good man.

I guess I’m angry at Africans since the Egyptians were African, and indeed, a good many of the Eqyptian dynasties were black, and the Egyptians enslaved my people rather famously for some centuries. (Until that whole plague-of-frogs, hail, river-of-blood, first born, etc. incident.)

I demand restitution!

Also, I think the Gauls (French) should be mad at the Romans and the Romans mad at the Persians, Germanics, and Turkmen, etc.

The South USA should be mad at the North USA.

Everyone should hate on the Yankees and Manchester United.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
I guess I’m angry at Africans since the Egyptians were African, and indeed, a good many of the Eqyptian dynasties were black, and the Egyptians enslaved my people rather famously for some centuries. (Until that whole plague-of-frogs, hail, river-of-blood, first born, etc. incident.)

I demand restitution!

Also, I think the Gauls (French) should be mad at the Romans and the Romans mad at the Persians, Germanics, and Turkmen, etc.

Everyone should hate on the Yankees and Manchester United.[/quote]

At first I was like, “Come on man us Yankees were screwed over too,” but then I was like, “Oh the NY Yankees ya fuck those guys!”

So if everyone is indeed angry, should we all do that scene like in Mean Girls where we all do the “faith falling” to cleanse ourselves of the anger and hate, and then the world is perfect again like a highschool movie only says it will be?

I can’t wait for the armed robber to make someone apologize for something like John Madden, or Lemon Twist Pepsi.

this is just… it’s just so weird…

Slightly off-topic:

I was watching a show about the Nazi party in America and it had some called Schoeps who leads the Nazi party and he said that old saw about “Why is it OK for black people to be proud they’re black and hispanics to be proud of that but if you’re proud to be white they call you a racist?”

The easy way out of this that no one complains about is to just BE SPECIFIC! Say you’re proud to be French or Irish or whatever and put flags up from those countries in your window and people will have no problem.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

I demand restitution!

Everyone should hate on the Yankees and Manchester United.[/quote]

Mazel tov and amen to that.

Today’s generation of blacks were not subject to the greater cruelties of the past but the vestiges of discrimination do remain.

In years past the white man was at fault (if you will forgive the generalization as of course sweeping statements do not hold for all), however it is now the responsibility of both races to bury the contention and not allow it to perpetuate, a task that specific persons on each side of the aisle have failed in doing.

I like to think that I am proud to be white, but with most other races that pride is prefaced upon the adversities they have overcome and in order to have adversity there must be an adversary, and many place the white man as that adversary. Perhaps not entirely without reason, although it does not help in stifling conflict.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
Today’s generation of blacks were not subject to the greater cruelties of the past but the vestiges of discrimination do remain.

In years past the white man was at fault (if you will forgive the generalization as of course sweeping statements do not hold for all), however it is now the responsibility of both races to bury the contention and not allow it to perpetuate, a task that specific persons on each side of the aisle have failed in doing.

I like to think that I am proud to be white, but with most other races that pride is prefaced upon the adversities they have overcome and in order to have adversity there must be an adversary, and many place the white man as that adversary. Perhaps not entirely without reason, although it does not help in stifling conflict.[/quote]

Any evaluation of an individual based on a nonsensical collective identity is completely and entirely devoid of reason. In all cases. They may have excuses for the ignorant judgments, but that is all they are.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Slightly off-topic:

I was watching a show about the Nazi party in America and it had some called Schoeps who leads the Nazi party and he said that old saw about “Why is it OK for black people to be proud they’re black and hispanics to be proud of that but if you’re proud to be white they call you a racist?”

The easy way out of this that no one complains about is to just BE SPECIFIC! Say you’re proud to be French or Irish or whatever and put flags up from those countries in your window and people will have no problem. [/quote]

HA!

I’ll agree, but to be honest I don’t have an issue with the “White Power” or “White Pride Saying”. It got adopted by the Klan and the Arian nation and that is what tarnished it. People hear it and see the KKK. So the blame for that slogan being tarnished falls on them?

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Slightly off-topic:

The easy way out of this that no one complains about is to just BE SPECIFIC! Say you’re proud to be French or Irish or whatever and put flags up from those countries in your window and people will have no problem. [/quote]

HA!

I’ll agree, but to be honest I don’t have an issue with the “White Power” or “White Pride Saying”. It got adopted by the Klan and the Arian nation and that is what tarnished it. People hear it and see the KKK. So the blame for that slogan being tarnished falls on them?[/quote]

And surely no other races have had similar groups use similar sayings…

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Slightly off-topic:

HA!

I’ll agree, but to be honest I don’t have an issue with the “White Power” or “White Pride Saying”. It got adopted by the Klan and the Arian nation and that is what tarnished it. People hear it and see the KKK. So the blame for that slogan being tarnished falls on them?[/quote]

And surely no other races have had similar groups use similar sayings…[/quote]

HA!

It’s a numbers Game young man. Comparing other groups KKK to Black Panthers, neither are about a culture just skin color. Is like comparing a kid who got into a couple of fights to the town school bully.

In years to come who knows “white pride” may lose the tarnish of the Klan and be as overlooked as “the Afro pick fist”

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Slightly off-topic:

HA!

HA!

It’s a numbers Game young man. Comparing other groups KKK to Black Panthers, neither are about a culture just skin color. Is like comparing a kid who got into a couple of fights to the town school bully.

In years to come who knows “white pride” may lose the tarnish of the Klan and be as overlooked as “the Afro pick fist”
[/quote]

Then you just plan haven’t looked at the numbers or aren’t aware of all the black racial groups out there.

Back when the NOI (who actually worked with the KKK on pro-segregation) would give speeches to crowds of 30+ thousand at a time.

You are forgetting or unaware that there was a significant portion of the civil rights movement that was both violent and radically black supremacist.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Slightly off-topic:

HA!

I’ll agree, but to be honest I don’t have an issue with the “White Power” or “White Pride Saying”. It got adopted by the Klan and the Arian nation and that is
what tarnished it. People hear it and see the KKK. So the blame for that slogan being tarnished falls on them?[/quote]

HA!

It’s a numbers Game young man. Comparing other groups KKK to Black Panthers, neither are about a culture just skin color. Is like comparing a kid who got

into a couple of fights to the town school bully.

[/quote]

Then you just plan haven’t looked at the numbers or aren’t aware of all the black racial groups out there.

Back when the NOI (who actually worked with the KKK on pro-segregation) would give speeches to crowds of 30+ thousand at a time.

You are forgetting or unaware that there was a significant portion of the civil rights movement that was both violent and radically black supremacist.[/quote]

Hahahahahah ahhh man. Those Racist groups have only been in power since the 50’s 60’s and on. And never had the history of the Klan. And we are talking over a freaking century of Racist power chants. It’s not even in the same league.

My point is even now with the Klansman dwindling power and number the sheer history and MILLIONS of members the stigma of “white power” is still linked with them.