T Nation

Because Steriods 'Inflate' your Muscles

http://www.aralifestyle.com/article.aspx?UserFeedGuid=582b8dbd-aab6-4f59-a93d-f2d2fe0bbe06&ArticleId=1210&ComboId=0&title=Building-Strength-and-Muscle-without-Illegal-Subst

how awesome. i think i’m going to go buy some right now.

i’m pretty sure the ‘active ingredient’ in endothil is ‘tomato plant extract’

you heard it here folks, apparently testosterone does nothing for the body except inflate your muscles

You’re gonna get flamed big time just as a word of warning.

I tried this product a few months back with… ‘interesting’ results.

The Pros:

1. Improved sleep from the melatonin.
  2. Reduced muscle soreness
  3. Around the third week, noticeable increases in weights/volume at the gym.

The Cons:

1. There weren’t steroidal like gains like they claim.
  2. Very pricey.
  3. Hit and miss for some people.

I think they should run some more tests on the stuff because I did feel an improved sense of well being for a while on it. Maybe there is something to it, it’s hard to say.

However, the big problem comes back to cost. The money quickly adds up, and by the time you spend money on it, you could afford a 3 lb. jug of Whey Isolate, a good creatine, and have enough left over for some Vitamin B+C. These three things alone should last you about a month whereas it goes quick for results that are not guaranteed.

I also switched up my routine as well and altered my diet. The ‘gains’ that I got stayed, but I am getting better results from smart eating, good timing with the macronutrients, and smarter training methods.

Go in with a skeptical attitude if you try it like I did, and who knows, maybe you will have similar results. Otherwise, nothing beats good ol’ fashioned calories, protein, and creatine monohydrate.

According to studies and research, using anabolic steroids merely inflates your muscles (hence the term “juiced”) and does not provide permanent results. There are also several harmful side effects of steroid use, like diabetes, rage, aggression, uncontrollable mood-swings and significant changes to body systems that are not natural to the user’s gender.

ROFLcopter!

Rage AND aggression?

So I guess Stemulite is the core muscle building ingredient… and here all this time I thought it was protein!

And wait, there trial saw a DECREASE in BMI!
I don’t see how that’s a good thing…

[quote]thefranchise_86 wrote:
You’re gonna get flamed big time just as a word of warning…

…Otherwise, nothing beats good ol’ fashioned calories, protein, and creatine monohydrate.[/quote]

thanks for the heads up franchise

Endothil CR was one of the biggest crocks in the entire supplement industry. And now they’ve come out with another product lol

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
you heard it here folks, apparently testosterone does nothing for the body except inflate your muscles[/quote]

OMG, thats why I am so fat.

my test is at 9thousandddddddddddddddddddd.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
So I guess Stemulite is the core muscle building ingredient… and here all this time I thought it was protein!

I don’t see how that’s a good thing…[/quote]

It’s obvious. It makes you taller too. Damn, Wonder drug!

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
Sharp4850 wrote:

I don’t see how that’s a good thing…

It’s obvious. It makes you taller too. Damn, Wonder drug![/quote]
I know.

I went from 5’8" to 7’3" in 3 months
But because you loose all your gains after,I went back to 5’7"
oh well next time