Beating Tickets When You're Wrong?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Artem wrote:
Hell no it’s not wrong. Fuck the police.

And my friend just got out of a weed charge because of “teen discrimination.”

You’re an idiot. Do you know any cops personally? That’s right you’re what 16? When you actually grow up and have some adult relationships you will most likely have conversations with grown ups who are police officers. And you’ll realize they’re normal people just like in any profession.
And just as it may be, some people suck at life, even police officers. But not all.[/quote]

I don’t care about the personal lives of cops. Police generally are abusive cocks in uniform.
So, fuck the police.

[quote]Artem wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Artem wrote:

You’re an idiot. Do you know any cops personally? That’s right you’re what 16? When you actually grow up and have some adult relationships you will most likely have conversations with grown ups who are police officers. And you’ll realize they’re normal people just like in any profession.
And just as it may be, some people suck at life, even police officers. But not all.

I don’t care about the personal lives of cops. Police generally are abusive cocks in uniform.
So, fuck the police.[/quote]

Perhaps if you or your friends weren’t breaking the law you wouldn’t have a problem. Ever stop in your little world to wonder if perhaps the problem is you? Christ, I’m only 28, but kids these, I mean really. No work ethic, no manners, just a shit generation

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Artem wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Artem wrote:

And just as it may be, some people suck at life, even police officers. But not all.

So, fuck the police.

Perhaps if you or your friends weren’t breaking the law you wouldn’t have a problem. Ever stop in your little world to wonder if perhaps the problem is you? Christ, I’m only 28, but kids these, I mean really. No work ethic, no manners, just a shit generation

[/quote]
Perhaps if certain laws weren’t ridiculous, I wouldn’t need to break them.
I’m glad you’re so mature.

[quote]Artem wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Artem wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Artem wrote:

So, fuck the police.

[/quote]

I understand where your coming from, as there are definitely some laws here that deserve to be broken, but at the same time you can’t just stereotype all cops as being assholes. That darthblum guy or whateverthefuck seems pretty cool, and he’s big as hell so would probably be fun to work out with. Ronnie Coleman is another example of that… I’d love to work out with that guy, and he isn’t an asshole either.

Let politics do its part (as conservatism relaxes, many of those laws will relax), and in the meantime, realize that in MOST cities, cops are there to protect you. The thing is that they work for the city, which wants all of your money, so part of their job entails having to give out tickets. That isn’t their fault. I’m sure cops don’t sign up to write people tickets. It’s just part of the shit that they have to do.

[quote]Mettahl wrote:
Artem wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Artem wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Artem wrote:

So, fuck the police.

I understand where your coming from, as there are definitely some laws here that deserve to be broken, but at the same time you can’t just stereotype all cops as being assholes. That darthblum guy or whateverthefuck seems pretty cool, and he’s big as hell so would probably be fun to work out with. Ronnie Coleman is another example of that… I’d love to work out with that guy, and he isn’t an asshole either.

Let politics do its part (as conservatism relaxes, many of those laws will relax), and in the meantime, realize that in MOST cities, cops are there to protect you. The thing is that they work for the city, which wants all of your money, so part of their job entails having to give out tickets. That isn’t their fault. I’m sure cops don’t sign up to write people tickets. It’s just part of the shit that they have to do.[/quote]
I’m not bashing police officers as people. They generally ARE assholes. It’s a job that attracts assholes. But obviously, not all of them are. The thing I was saying is it’s completely fair to get out of tickets considering how unfair the legal system is.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
Therizza wrote:
clip11 wrote:
Personally I didnt feel I was wrong because I saved myself a shit load of money which I need more than the state. If i wouldve paid the tickets, the proceeds from that ticket wouldnt have made or breaked the state of Michigan.

Thinking like that is what made Michigan a shitty state.

x2

that shitty state needs all they can get

[/quote]

You can both fuck right off. Parts of Michigan suck, just like any state, but I wouldn’t live anywhere else given the choice.

Revenue generation shouldn’t be the driving factor for law enforcement.

I can’t believe some of the responses in this thread. The state is responsible for proving your guilt, not you. If the officer doesn’t show up, that’s the state’s problem, not yours.

[quote]Artem wrote:

I’m not bashing police officers as people. They generally ARE assholes.
[/quote]

wait what?