Beat Up Some Navy Seals Today

I went anal on 3 SEALs one night.

The zookeeper told me if I ever came back again I was getting tazered.

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:
I went anal on 3 SEALs one night.

LOL

The zookeeper told me if I ever came back again I was getting tazered.[/quote]

That hurt my brain.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
VTBalla34 wrote:
artw wrote:
My cousin is a SEAL in Afghanistan right now…On top of all that, virtually all SEALs have Master’s Degrees or higher…

Ability to obtain masters degree doesn’t run in the family, obviously

[/quote]

You sir, Give the class of 09 a slim glimmer of hope. Keep on postin brother.

V

[quote]artw wrote:
Anyone who thinks Navy SEALS are anything but the elite of the elite are fucking pussies. My cousin is a SEAL in Afghanistan right now and he’s the hardest motherfucker I’ve ever met and ever will.

Hand-to-hand combat sparring or doing some MMA shit with a couple of meatheads down at the local gym or thinking you’re tough because you won a fight with a couple of drunks at a bar is one thing. Pulling your buddy out of a fucking Humvee after his legs have been blown off at the kneecaps while he’s screaming about his wife and kids, and still being calm enough and collected enough to get to safety, return fire and so on is REAL bad-ass shit.

These are the things he writes to me about and he doesn’t glorify any of it. On top of all that, virtually all SEALs have Master’s Degrees or higher, so not only are they hard, they’re probably a lot smarter than most of the people on this forum, including me. If the OP’s rant was some thinly veiled poke at SEALs or some juvenile joke, he’s got a lot to learn. If there is anyone out there who NOBODY on this site has any business talking shit about, it is a Navy SEAL.[/quote]

[quote]artw wrote:
Anyone who thinks Navy SEALS are anything but the elite of the elite are fucking pussies. My cousin is a SEAL in Afghanistan right now and he’s the hardest motherfucker I’ve ever met and ever will.

Hand-to-hand combat sparring or doing some MMA shit with a couple of meatheads down at the local gym or thinking you’re tough because you won a fight with a couple of drunks at a bar is one thing. Pulling your buddy out of a fucking Humvee after his legs have been blown off at the kneecaps while he’s screaming about his wife and kids, and still being calm enough and collected enough to get to safety, return fire and so on is REAL bad-ass shit.

These are the things he writes to me about and he doesn’t glorify any of it. On top of all that, virtually all SEALs have Master’s Degrees or higher, so not only are they hard, they’re probably a lot smarter than most of the people on this forum, including me. If the OP’s rant was some thinly veiled poke at SEALs or some juvenile joke, he’s got a lot to learn. If there is anyone out there who NOBODY on this site has any business talking shit about, it is a Navy SEAL.[/quote]

[quote]polo77j wrote:
SSC wrote:
Probably the only troll I’ll ever openly support. Mostly for the profile picture and username, though.

Except Klip.

in no way was Klip a troll … he had the videos to prove he could move some weight and the pics to back up his extraordinary stories[/quote]

really? can some one post a link?

I would kill to see a 5’10 175 guy incline bench 255x10

Cant wait for 2010.

All i could think about while reading that was that guy my new fucking haircut.

Not now chief im in the zone