Beat Up Some Navy Seals Today

LOL !

Anyone who thinks Navy SEALS are anything but the elite of the elite are fucking pussies. My cousin is a SEAL in Afghanistan right now and he’s the hardest motherfucker I’ve ever met and ever will.

Hand-to-hand combat sparring or doing some MMA shit with a couple of meatheads down at the local gym or thinking you’re tough because you won a fight with a couple of drunks at a bar is one thing. Pulling your buddy out of a fucking Humvee after his legs have been blown off at the kneecaps while he’s screaming about his wife and kids, and still being calm enough and collected enough to get to safety, return fire and so on is REAL bad-ass shit.

These are the things he writes to me about and he doesn’t glorify any of it. On top of all that, virtually all SEALs have Master’s Degrees or higher, so not only are they hard, they’re probably a lot smarter than most of the people on this forum, including me. If the OP’s rant was some thinly veiled poke at SEALs or some juvenile joke, he’s got a lot to learn. If there is anyone out there who NOBODY on this site has any business talking shit about, it is a Navy SEAL.

Virtually all SEALS have Masters Degrees or higher…yeah ok. They’re all 10 feet tall, bullet proof and qualified as Space Shuttle Mission Commanders as well.

Virtually all SEALS have Masters Degrees or higher…yeah ok. They’re all 10 feet tall, bullet proof and qualified as Space Shuttle Mission Commanders as well.

Am I eligible to transfer to the class of 09? they have so much fun.

6’6", 265 pound mma fighter with 2% bodyfat… if thats true then im michael fuckin jackson! and he scored anal with 3 girls that night what a hero! get a fuckin life

Well, if you put real, professional SEAL’s up next to the OP, would it be so hard to imagine them with advanced degrees versus a guy that writes “LOL” every six words?

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Am I eligible to transfer to the class of 09? they have so much fun.[/quote]

we cn taek a vote, u might be a honerary member LOL!

.>

Better yet, just ask them both to speak. The first competitor to finish a complete, coherent sentence gets to walk out alive…

[quote]beanboy502 wrote:
6’6", 265 pound mma fighter with 2% bodyfat… if thats true then im michael fuckin jackson! and he scored anal with 3 girls that night what a hero! get a fuckin life[/quote]

2% bodyfat ought to leave him with enough to grip with one hand. And we know what this poser does with his one hand…

[quote]SSC wrote:
Probably the only troll I’ll ever openly support. Mostly for the profile picture and username, though.

Except Klip.[/quote]

in no way was Klip a troll … he had the videos to prove he could move some weight and the pics to back up his extraordinary stories

[quote]Stelios wrote:
Better yet, just ask them both to speak. The first competitor to finish a complete, coherent sentence gets to walk out alive…

[/quote]

You best be trolling…

Otherwise you are going to have to go buy a fucking clue dude, or stay out of GAL. Because you are going to just ruin jokes all the time.

Lol at this whole thread and anyone that doesn’t get it… Holy shit.

EDITED to remove an extra “go”

eh

For the people who don’t get it it is a satire of yolkedup and chickentuna, two guys who dont post anymore.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
For the people who don’t get it it is a satire of yolkedup and chickentuna, two guys who dont post anymore.[/quote]

I think he is shitting on a few others too, it’s very subtle, I could be wrong…

Surely everyone is getting the joke…right?

Is this “hommie” for real??? The “bro” who wrote this sounds like he’s articulating his latest wet dream. I can’t figure out if he’s telling a Chuck Norris story or Monday nights WWE. Shit son… what do you even say to bullshit like that…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
jasmincar wrote:
For the people who don’t get it it is a satire of yolkedup and chickentuna, two guys who dont post anymore.

I think he is shitting on a few others too, it’s very subtle, I could be wrong…[/quote]

I cant think of anyone else. If you are trying to say that he is shitting on me too you couldnt be more wrong (?) because I am the exact opposite of a douchebag

LOL that shit was fucking awesome! I just had a few drinks, but i almost pissed myself…(no homo) LOL