Beat Up a Biker Gang Today...

Sounds like a story someone on a lot of blow would tell.
I sorta lol’d that almost every fight ended exactly the same.

haha the changing cars was a nice touch, I laughed.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
You know … reading some of the replies from the oh-niners got me thinking … they’ll never have the joy of reading one of Analog_Kid’s posts or a Kilplemet anecdote. Kind of makes me die a little inside[/quote]

Fuckin 09ers strike again!

V

hopefully this is a story to end all stories.

Good job op, everyone else at this point is now copying you.

Nice work. This was quite amusing.

I’d actually like to see how some of those UFC fighters would do outside a bar in Roxbury. Those damn UFC fanatics are worthless in the street.

[quote]Norwell Bob wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
ehhh, I was giving it a shot. I was really going for it because I like to post random pieces too but the inconsistencies and the sheer randomness of it all became all to overbearing.

You didn’t give it enough of a chance.

Very funny stuff… the whole ever-changing car gag had me rolling.

Good work.[/quote]

yeah the iece was aiiight, but then i scrolled don and started watching bobs avatar, shit takes the cake and had me chuckling.

“I got stuff to do”

ahhahaha that’s alpha

I was driving along the US 131 today on my way back home from nailing this 19 year old supermodel. She wanted me to take her virginity three months ago, but I had to put it off because I was doing other stuff. Today, however, I found enough time to squeeze her in for a good 45 minute session.

“45 minute session” This is when i did not believe you.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
I was driving along the US 131 today on my way back home from nailing this 19 year old supermodel. She wanted me to take her virginity three months ago, but I had to put it off because I was doing other stuff. Today, however, I found enough time to squeeze her in for a good 45 minute session.

“45 minute session” This is when i did not believe you.[/quote]

For me, it was “nailing this 19 year old supermodel”.

I read 2 lines and said screw it.

Its not fun to read when you know its a jumble of random bs from the start. I would also cut it down to a novel instead of a three volume set but regardless it was kind of funny.

I LOL’d.

Good read.