Beat the Crap Out of Some Big Guy

More like Joked Up.

while you where “raining” down on him did a magical ghey rainbow appear. Seriously brah, stop with these dumb threads, you sound like a fool.

Must’ve been the carrots.

And what’s wrong with girls at a science fair? :frowning: Intelligent, successful women don’t appeal to you? There are some pretty hot female scientists out there.

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
now this guy was big, you could tell he did some serious weightlifting, must have had a good 100lbs on me

Man I know having muscle looks good, but what’s the point if you’re still going to get you ass handed to you buy a trained guy less than half your size.[/quote]

So you weigh 100lbs?

Go get’em killer

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
This happened when I was in a club the other day. I was just chillin at the bar minding my own business when this obnoxious drunk fat girl started slobbering all over me, then her bf came over and accuses me of hitting on his mrs, now this guy was big, you could tell he did some serious weightlifting, must have had a good 100lbs on me and I just laughed and told him: “I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole, she’s fat, you’re ugly, i’m neither, I could pick up better looking chicks at a science fair, now get lost you meat head”.

He didn’t appreciate this and threw a left hook, I ducked, landed too kidney shots and when he turned around I caught him in a clinch landing three knees and an elbow, he looked dazed and was nursing his bloody nose, I was in a real bad mood earlier though so I took him with a single leg takedown and side mount, then proceeded to rain down one hammerfist after another. That let off all my steam and he was just laying there holding his face and I was just ‘ha, where’s your dbol now bitch?’ and got the hell out of there before the bouncers got me (this all happened over the course of about 15 seconds).

And something similar has happened before, there was this arrogant bastard back in school, he was sprinter and considerably bigger than me, and kicked off with me once, but I wasn’t in no mood to take shit from anyone so I just caught him with a scissor takedown and heel hook. He was lucky I didn’t break his ankle. And when he was rolling around in agony I laughed when I realised his gf and lackey were watching

Man I know having muscle looks good, but what’s the point if you’re still going to get you ass handed to you buy a trained guy less than half your size.[/quote]

Even if it was true you should not brag about it, you hurt a guy. And you used violence instead of walking away. The only way to win the fight is not fighting at all.

You seem to lack a lot of training in self defense/ martial arts. You should already know that one of the first things you need to learn is to control the situation wihout fighting. You need some brains and selfcontrol man.

I say all this assuming all you said above is true, which we will never know, but anyway, you lack brains, discipline and selfcontrol. You should be ashamed, not proud.

[quote]paleotool wrote:

B) want to have sex (with someone else in the room).
[/quote]

Him ‘n’ me both.

Wait. What?

Wow! The imagination runs wild now! I guess I need to go let off steam now.

Send photos!

[quote]Colonel Matrix wrote:
I lol’d when he said he opened a fight with a scissor takedown.[/quote]

I thought for sure I read that wrong. I had to read it like 10 times just to make sure it said what I thought it said. I laughed a little too, only on the inside though.

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
This happened when I was in a club the other day. I was just chillin at the bar minding my own business when this obnoxious drunk fat girl started slobbering all over me, then her bf came over and accuses me of hitting on his mrs, now this guy was big, you could tell he did some serious weightlifting, must have had a good 100lbs on me and I just laughed and told him: “I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole, she’s fat, you’re ugly, i’m neither, I could pick up better looking chicks at a science fair, now get lost you meat head”.

He didn’t appreciate this and threw a left hook, I ducked, landed too kidney shots and when he turned around I caught him in a clinch landing three knees and an elbow, he looked dazed and was nursing his bloody nose, I was in a real bad mood earlier though so I took him with a single leg takedown and side mount, then proceeded to rain down one hammerfist after another. That let off all my steam and he was just laying there holding his face and I was just ‘ha, where’s your dbol now bitch?’ and got the hell out of there before the bouncers got me (this all happened over the course of about 15 seconds).

And something similar has happened before, there was this arrogant bastard back in school, he was sprinter and considerably bigger than me, and kicked off with me once, but I wasn’t in no mood to take shit from anyone so I just caught him with a scissor takedown and heel hook. He was lucky I didn’t break his ankle. And when he was rolling around in agony I laughed when I realised his gf and lackey were watching

You my friend are a disgrace to humanity for even thinking you’re deserving of a life. You probably came out the ass hole and were probably a mistake anyway, I really think your parents should’ve used condoms. BTW didn’t you say you’re Indian? If so then please disappear because you give us other Indians such a bad rap. Seriously you stupid inbred fool, FUCK OFF!

[quote]Pro-Bulk wrote:
Yolked Up wrote:

Man I know having muscle looks good, but what’s the point if you’re still going to get you ass handed to you buy a trained guy less than half your size.

You my friend are a disgrace to humanity for even thinking you’re deserving of a life. You probably came out the ass hole and were probably a mistake anyway, I really think your parents should’ve used condoms. BTW didn’t you say you’re Indian? If so then please disappear because you give us other Indians such a bad rap. Seriously you stupid inbred fool, FUCK OFF!

[/quote]

Nah seriously mate I’m Indian too and I think you shoud get yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend which ever way you tend to lean and tell them your petty gay encounters. Ahh also do us all a favor and never post again EVER, even if the only way to stop the apocalypse is by you posting ghey threads. Just Give up! And all you other blokes don’t feed this guy’s threads, please.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
More like Joked Up.[/quote]

I see what you did there.

Weird. This web site has THE strangest assortment of trolls ever. Worse even than Myspace.

Anyone care to opine about why that is?

More like Choked Up

“Man I know having muscle looks good, but what’s the point if you’re still going to get you ass handed to you buy a trained guy less than half your size.”

Bodybuilding is a hobby in itself. The only benefit it has is to be competetive on stage, we dont build mass to fight, we build mass for personal satisfaction in our appearance and to have the competetive edge on stage. Its something only a bodybuilder themself can understand.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
This one time I saw Yolked up when he was really pissed at a cop for cockblocking him so he ripped a stopsign out the ground.

I nearly shat myself.

this is what you’ve been telling me about the whole time irish!! how some tiny dude beat up the big muscley guy!!

whew, glad he’s never came to the bar i work at.[/quote]

It would be interesting to see how far your daily routine of throwing drunken trailer trash out of local alabama clubs would get you against a trained fighter.

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
This one time I saw Yolked up when he was really pissed at a cop for cockblocking him so he ripped a stopsign out the ground.

I nearly shat myself.

this is what you’ve been telling me about the whole time irish!! how some tiny dude beat up the big muscley guy!!

whew, glad he’s never came to the bar i work at.

It would be interesting to see how far your daily routine of throwing drunken trailer trash out of local alabama clubs would get you against a trained fighter.
[/quote]

Mac went to a military college and has been in the armed forces for who knows how long. I don’t think he needs to worry about some tiny ass Indian.

We always have guys tell us they are “UFC fighters” at the bars, they all drop the same. Just because you know the words “clinch”, “hammerfist” and “one-legged takedown” doesn’t make you a trained fighter.

I’m glad you finally got your first real fight out of he way but

You done trolling yet?

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
[/quote]

It would be interesting to see how far your daily routine of kicking drunken guys’s asses would get you in a real martial arts club.

Yolker, is that you in that badass backward photo in your most recent avatar? If so which one? None of those little boys look jacked-up or hardcore but bear a surprising resemblance to those in the douchebaggery article.

You should have given him a dirty sanchez and then made out with him.

Compensating the lack of real social interaction with parasocial interaction.