Beat the Crap Out of Some Big Guy

Amazing how easily people are trolled

this guy makes me ashamed to be a 2009er :frowning:

oh and learning the difference between threw and through would be nice too there guy

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
but I wasn’t in no mood to take shit from anyone
[/quote]

so you were in the mood to take shit from anyone?

I lol’d when he said he opened a fight with a scissor takedown.

This one time I saw Yolked up when he was really pissed at a cop for cockblocking him so he ripped a stopsign out the ground.

I nearly shat myself.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
This one time I saw Yolked up when he was really pissed at a cop for cockblocking him so he ripped a stopsign out the ground.

I nearly shat myself.[/quote]

You were paralyzed with fear, I was there and you actually did ‘shat yourself’

I nearly shat myself.[/quote]

this is what you’ve been telling me about the whole time irish!! how some tiny dude beat up the big muscley guy!!

whew, glad he’s never came to the bar i work at.

This was clearly while playing Dungeons and Dragons with his other little buddies.

He wasn’t trying to make us think this happened in real life. Was he?

I think his trollfile indicates a gender-confused, pubescent male who would

A) love to have a friend to talk to.
B) want to have sex (with someone else in the room).
C) like some attention (since mom is busy showering her affections on any one of a dozen “callers” who will provide the crack).

Maybe a good heart to heart with mom is in order.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I nearly shat myself.

this is what you’ve been telling me about the whole time irish!! how some tiny dude beat up the big muscley guy!!

whew, glad he’s never came to the bar i work at.[/quote]

Count your blessings.

But I’m sure you’ll know when he is- guy leaves a trail of dead bouncers in his wake. Bouncers get the chills and run away when he approaches like birds before an earthquake. I’ve seen it. It’s like “Tremors” without Kevin Bacon.

I didn’t read your story, but brah, you and your brahs in your profile pic looks straight raw dawg. I bet you beat up meat heads all day. Yeeee do coke off a dumbbell.

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I nearly shat myself.

You were paralyzed with fear, I was there and you actually did ‘shat yourself’ [/quote]

WTF bro? I was trying to sound tough on the internet. you didn’t have to put me on blast like that.

HangerBaby wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I nearly shat myself.

You were paralyzed with fear, I was there and you actually did ‘shat yourself’

WTF bro? I was trying to sound tough on the internet. you didn’t have to put me on blast like that.[/quote]
no bro, i was totally just MESSIN, man.
Geez, don’t front man
 just jokes and games. Jokes and games brah.

Do not fuck around with Jersey man. Didn’t you see the Sopranos? Jeez.

and Yolker buddy, i suspect your douchbaggery knows no bounds.

Too bad we can’t tribunal this clown, even though this isn’t the Alpha.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
That story is LaBuff.[/quote]

Your new avatar is the high point of this thread so far.

lol

you are hardcore man

Did you met chickentuna and sniperfromhell? I am sure you’ll get along

and poof, like that, he’s gone

Yolked Up os SO badass, he can ‘chill at the bar mindin’ his own business’(I.E. be the wierd guy sitting on his own at a bar in a club) while his brah’s beat the shit out of the bouncers and screw all the hot girls(simultaneously, of course) and still be fuckin’ cool

Man I’m lucky I’m all the way over in Ireland

I beat the living hell out of a freaking huge monster one time. And boy was my face red when I woke up and my mirror was broke to shit glass everywhere what a mess.