Beat the Apocalypse Full Home Gym program 2: Week 3 Pauses, Typo?

Hi coach. I need your help.
I think i have found a typo on the Wednesday isometric emphasis workout.
Notes : Perform three 3 seconds pauses during the lift. The position of the pauses will change from week to
week to make the exercise more difficult. The goal is to at least maintain the same weight from week to week.
This week perform 2 pauses during the concentric (bottom 1/3rd, mid-range, top 1/3rd).
Please clarify where do take the 3 pauses.

I’m assuming you are on the 3th week of your training block with this method since you have to perform 2 pauses during the concentric. I’m on beat the apocalypse BW program which uses the exact same method.

The number of the pauses changes from more eccentric pauses to more concentric pauses from week to week to make the exercise more difficult.

In the last week of the training block you use 2 pauses during the concentric in the bottom 1/3rd and mid-range. The first pause is taken in the mid-range position of the eccentric portion of the lift.

There are 3 3 seconds pauses.
In week 2 it was also 3 3 seconds pauses.
1pause during eccentric, 2 pause during concentric.

What is the progression from week 1 to week 3?

For example in BW apocalypse it goes like this:

Week 1: three 3 second holds during the eccentric phase of each rep (top 1/3rd, mid range, bottom 1/3rd).

Week 2: two 3 second holds during the eccentric phase of each rep (mid range, bottom 1/3rd) and one 3 second hold during the concentric phase (mid range).

Week 3: one 3 second hold during the eccentric phase of each rep (mid range) and two 3 second holds during the concentric phase (bottom 1/3rd, mid range).

How did week 1 start on your program? Did you have to do 3 holds during the concentric? week 2 two holds during the concentric and one hold during the eccentric phase? If so, chances are high you need to perform one hold during the concentric and two holds during the eccentric phase in week 3.

Basically it would have the same structure as my example but the concentric and eccentric would switch places. If week 1 was not performed with 3 holds during the concentric, then it might be a totally different approach.

Week 1:three 3 seconds pauses /perform 2 pauses during the eccentric (mid-range, bottom 1/3rd) and 1 pauses during the concentric
(mid-range).
Week 2:three 3 seconds pauses / perform 1 pause during the eccentric (mid-range) and 2 pauses during the concentric (mid-range, top
1/3rd).
Week 3:three 3 seconds pauses / This week perform 2 pauses during the concentric (bottom 1/3rd, mid-range, top 1/3rd).

My guess would be that the 2 pauses during the concentric on week 3 are a typo and should actually be 3 pauses. So bottom, mid-range and top holds are all done on the concentric part of the rep.

Perhaps coach can clarify.

Thanks for your help.
Maybe or coach can help.