Beat Our Caption!

“But she’s got a great personality!”

You guys I’m really not feeling all that well I think it was the ice cubes in my drink, I’m never comming to Mexico again. Excuse me I think I have to go to the restroom…oops!

“…wow, the Hedgehog was right, she really doesn’t quit till she’s green in the face!!”

Dr. David Banner was jealous of Richard Sandrak, until he found out that he had an illigitamate son!!

Tonight on the SWAN…can a team of highly trained plastique surgeons transform a Mexican boogyman? Tune in and see…

-Botox: Just say NO!

-Next up, The Tony Robbins Dancers!

-DAMN! Thats the last time I use a recipe off the T-Mag forums.

-These Apprentise 2 auditions are getting rediculous.

-Not to be outdone by Michael, Janet reveals her new look.

-HELLGIRL!

“ok TC -you grab you’re whipped cream and paper bag and we’ll get this party started”

Disregarding all of his friend?s good advice, Javier drank the water.

T-Mag…Where old strippers go to die.

hmm… my penis has to be under there somewhere…

“Mom?”

Imagine getting banged by the girl from the exorcist!

Having never experienced it before, Charlene discovered the constipating effects of excess protein at the most inopportune time.

My doctor said Mylanta …I should’ve listened!

“yeah, it might seem a little strange at first, but I’m sure you’ll agree that it’ll be the best 60 seconds of your life!!!”

damn, is sometimes hard to believe the extent at which Bin Ladden travels to remain incognito.

In what many are describing as proof that cloning experiments are unethical, it was revealed today that DNA from Richard Simmons and the Hulk was accidentally mixed together.

You mean that’s a bitch?

…and stay tuned for the results of intergalactic inbreeding amidst lower class space-wagon trailer parks in the southern part of local cosmos …Next on Jerry Springer!!!

“Introducing the gold medal winner for the new gymnastic Olympic catagory ‘Contemporary Mexican Break Dancing’”