Beat Our Caption, Win SURGE!

“I’m sorry, but we were really looking for a…umm…man to play the live action He-Man.”

“No steroids! Strong amino acids only”

<parody to stallone’s claim on his website he only had ‘really strong amino acids’ but not steroids>

Check out the results from the latest compound produced in the Methylated Ph craze, M-2TIT’s.

Phill

Look what the prohormone ban has done to mankind.

The Mutation Series, what a success! Thank you Mr. Thibaudeau!

• Spock

–this is Kirk,…there is no intelligent life here… Beam me up!

“Hi my name is Pat, I am 33, I live from southern california. I like long walks on the beach, cooking spaghetti naked, and male hormones.”

“After falling ratings, the producers of Extreme Makeover introduce the hot new spin off…Extreme Man-over sponsored by BALCO”

Say hello to the newest T.I.L.F.

Transexual I’d Like to Fuck.

Lee Priest felt ashamed and alone, but dammit, his wig and bikini top just made him feel pretty.

This photo sponsored by the makers of Beer Goggles. Check your local liquor store and bar for the availabilty of Beer Goggles near you…

Use Beer Goggles with Extreme Caution

Damnit DAD!! Take off Mom’s bathing suit when my friends are over!!!

I hope they don’t notice my third nipple…

Announcing the winner of the HotBox photo contest and $1000.00…

Only one thing to say to a girl like that;

“Here, I think you dropped my wallet.”

Del.

What are you looking at?

Look Patterson, I’m the editor of this magazine not a marketing tool…damn this bikini is smothering my balls!

Look Aphrodite, we’d like to inform you that you DID make the SEAL teams, OK? It’s just that, you can never make any decisions, got that?

Who’s ready for a mustache ride???

“Bru-ta hungry. Bru-ta see cameraman. BRU-TA EAT! BRAAAAAGH!”