Bearded Women

It’s a common problem in this country. I don’t see why we let our women get away with this, IT’S DISGUSTING! We’ve been able to get them to shave their legs and armpits in the summer and all year long in warm climates… Why can’t we get them to somehow remove their facial hair? WTF!?

They SHOULD be plucking or waxing so that we don’t have to feel all of that stubble, but at the very least they should take a norelco to that beard. What gives guys? Have we become weak as a nation? Is this a symptom of too much xenoestrogens in our food, or is it all of that estrogen in the water supply from the women’s birth control pills? I saw we stop letting women have beards.

You’re a tool.

Is your avatar of two dogs rooting, one throwing up and running away, then the other one lapping up the spew?

Awesome.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Is your avatar of two dogs rooting, one throwing up and running away, then the other one lapping up the spew?

Awesome.[/quote]

Ah yes, the ol’ hump n’ puke. It was huge on youtube for awhile and some genius turned it into a .gif file.

It happens to me constantly, I usually have the good sense not to start licking it up though.

Well at least you know what our girlfriends feel like if we have long disgusting beards as well. Haha…

is there a good way for women to get rid of facial hair? If they wax or shave it, won’t it just come back worse or leave stubble?

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
It’s a common problem in this country. I don’t see why we let our women get away with this, IT’S DISGUSTING! We’ve been able to get them to shave their legs and armpits in the summer and all year long in warm climates… Why can’t we get them to somehow remove their facial hair? WTF!?

They SHOULD be plucking or waxing so that we don’t have to feel all of that stubble, but at the very least they should take a norelco to that beard. What gives guys? Have we become weak as a nation? Is this a symptom of too much xenoestrogens in our food, or is it all of that estrogen in the water supply from the women’s birth control pills? I saw we stop letting women have beards.[/quote]

I suggest you tighten your screening process to filter out the she-males.