Bearded Meat !?!?!

This thread is GAY.

This goes back to my question about The Matrix…

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
From what I understand, they each used each other’s faces for avatars, but now I’m starting to think they may have been using their own faces, and just switched user names and are trying to make everyone believe that they are actually who their names say they are, making fun of each other’s faces; when in fact they are really using their own faces but are using each other’s previous log-in names…all just to confuse other T-Nation members.

So that would mean the last post made by Will, making fun of Dan, was in fact, made by Dan to make people believe that Will was the one making fun of Dan.

And that would then mean that this post is being made by Will to make people think that Dan is making it about himself, when in fact, Will is making fun of Dan.

Or maybe not.[/quote]

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
This goes back to my question about The Matrix…

SWR-1222D wrote:
From what I understand, they each used each other’s faces for avatars, but now I’m starting to think they may have been using their own faces, and just switched user names and are trying to make everyone believe that they are actually who their names say they are, making fun of each other’s faces; when in fact they are really using their own faces but are using each other’s previous log-in names…all just to confuse other T-Nation members.

So that would mean the last post made by Will, making fun of Dan, was in fact, made by Dan to make people believe that Will was the one making fun of Dan.

And that would then mean that this post is being made by Will to make people think that Dan is making it about himself, when in fact, Will is making fun of Dan.

Or maybe not.

[/quote]

I thought Prof. X was the Matrix?

And I’m confused about this thread.

I think there is legitimate love in the air…

This is really the worst thread ever, I’m ashamed for even opening it. I HATE THIS THREAD!

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
This is really the worst thread ever, I’m ashamed for even opening it. I HATE THIS THREAD!

V[/quote]
Of all the behaviour that you should be ashamed of…being sucked in by the title ‘Bearded Meat’ is the least of them you filthy bastard.

Oh my god; i didn’t think about this at the time but the title bearded meat could have been a picture of; blush;
a…
fallas :open_mouth:

Sorry guys im a bit slow. But I am blonde so theirs my excuse.

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
Oh my god; i didn’t think about this at the time but the title bearded meat could have been a picture of; blush;
a…
fallas :open_mouth:

Sorry guys im a bit slow. But I am blonde so theirs my excuse.[/quote]

What do you think I even clicked the link for… this is similar to that time xen had the really hot chicks thread, fucking bastards.

V

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This thread is GAY.[/quote]

I have to admit that I REALLY hate this thread too. But I can’t stop coming back for updates. Damn!

You think you had a blond moment? I literally thought it would be a picture of meat (ie from an animal) with a photoshopped beard.

That’s just not right.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:

Or maybe not.[/quote]

HUH?