Beard Oil Recommendation for Frizzy Beard?

As the title states, really.

Natural Man Bay Lime Beard Oil

I use this stuff. Smells nice, makes the beard nice and soft. The wife likes it. Win Win Win. Also, try conditioning it every few weeks or so.

I use plum oil. I use plum oil.

Do you use plum oil?

I never knew such products existed. I thought life with a beard meant accepting a certain level of frizziness.

I just ordered some from Amazon. It even promises to tame wild and unruly hairs, of which I have many. I always assumed they were impossible to tame.

I’ve used avocado oil. The wife likes it with a few drops of lime, rosemary, and lavander essential oil. Sandalwood leaves a nice subtle aroma as well. Make it yourself. You’ll save a boatload of money if you’re using it everyday.

Cheers for all the quick replies! Going for natural man bay lime :)smile:

You have to type 20 characters for a post, so I just repeat.

well fuck me. Am I the only dude here who doesn’t grease up his beard?

I’ve thought about this. Does it harder up when the temperature drops?

I do it more for my skin under the beard. I get really dry skin in the winter and the oil keeps my face and beard in good condition.

I figured … I was just bustin’ your chops :smile:

This is one of the main reasons I do it, the other is to keep it soft so it doesn’t scratch up my woman’s thighs :wink:

Beard wax is better if you want to control it (I use honest amish, it also smells really good) and not washing it with shampoo is better than putting in oil after you wash all the natural oil out.

No one uses bacon? If I had a beard strip would be woven in and used for banding.

Not on purpose, but I’ll find a chunk stuck in the old flavor saver sometimes.