Time to drink his own piss.[/quote]

Can’t knock the results.

I see your avatar has also partaken.

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

Can’t knock the results.

I see your avatar has also partaken.[/quote]

Clunk is on a lotta peoples tips (covered & uncovered) in here. Surely he must be suckling it like momma’s milk.

He’s a survivor.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
He’s a survivor.[/quote]

Me, or Bear Grylls?

lol

By the way, the article in the OP doesn’t talk about the MAN, it talks about a famous koala dubbed Bear Grylls.

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

Can’t knock the results.

Clunk is on a lotta peoples tips (covered & uncovered) in here. Surely he must be suckling it like momma’s milk.[/quote]

I don’t think we’ve been formally introduced for you to make such a claim on my character.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

Ha!

I saw a meme of him once that said OUT OF PISS…MUST DRINK CAMERAMAN’S PISS

If you wants some way cool pictures of ‘Bear Grylls’ then a better link is:

I really love how Bear got himself out of the grill work and then got onto their exercise equipment, probably just to bust out a few sets to work off the bruising. What a guy!

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

Can’t knock the results.

Clunk is on a lotta peoples tips (covered & uncovered) in here. Surely he must be suckling it like momma’s milk.[/quote]

I don’t think we’ve been formally introduced for you to make such a claim on my character.
[/quote]

Let’s remedy that shall we, open wide.

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

Can’t knock the results.

[/quote]

Let’s remedy that shall we, open wide.[/quote]

Wow. I don’t remember you being so douchey a few years ago. Old age making you bitter.

[/quote]

Well, it’s a car traveling in kph, not MPH, so it was clearly a pussy car to begin with. Probably a Pious.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

Can’t knock the results.

[/quote]

Wow. I don’t remember you being so douchey a few years ago. Old age making you bitter.
[/quote]
Its not old age, its lack of sex.

Reason he is hitting on you.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[/quote]

Well, it’s a car traveling in kph, not MPH, so it was clearly a pussy car to begin with. Probably a Pious.[/quote]

kilometers are pussy? Tell that to the Mars Climate Orbiter! Talk about deep impact. No amount of lat pulldowns is going to take away that bruise.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

Can’t knock the results.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No! The piss is.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

Can’t knock the results.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Its not old age, its lack of sex.

Reason he is hitting on you. [/quote]

That is true, lacking as of late. Speaking of which how did you make out with the “2 gringos 1 cup” adventure you were so excited about being involved in?

[/quote]

Well, it’s a car traveling in kph, not MPH, so it was clearly a pussy car to begin with. Probably a Pious.[/quote]

kilometers are pussy? Tell that to the Mars Climate Orbiter! Talk about deep impact. No amount of lat pulldowns is going to take away that bruise.
[/quote]

CARS going Kph. That’s a SPACECRAFT.

But, for the record, we landed men on the moon using the Imperial system.

CARS going Kph. That’s a SPACECRAFT.

But, for the record, we landed men on the moon using the Imperial system.[/quote]

Was a spacecraft. Now its an impact crater. Kilometres rule! They are used in Star Trek and that’s good enough for me. The only Miles in space should be Miles O’Brien.