Beach Cut

I know this is a very superficial question, but beach season is coming up. I don’t go often, but I want to look good when I go. I am about 210 @ 9% BF. My question is, what is the best thing to do leading up to going to the beach so that I will look my best with a very short digression from regular diet.

I like to think of it as getting ready for a contest, but to a MUCH lesser degree. If there is a way to drop any quick fat or even just make the muscles pumped for that one day…

Yes, very superficial, but I am sure others would want to do the same thing. Any tricks for body manipulation in this very specific area?

IF you are truly 9% BF (check out the picture of CT at 8%), you are probably lean enough.
Just get a tan.

There is an article on here that discusses water manipulation that sound exactly like what you’re looking for. I believe it was called shredded in 7 days. I’ll see if I can find it

Run a cycle.

Yeah that Get Shredded in 6 Days or whatever it was. That sounds like what you are looking for: basic water, sodium, and food manipulations in a short-time period that isn’t too harsh. I’d run it for a test run first, though.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Run a cycle. [/quote]

u r like Michael Scott random stuff pours out of your mouth lol

9% bodyfat is a lot lower than most people think. Walking around at 9% is enough for the majority of people at the beach who you see to think ‘whoah, he’s jacked’.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
9% bodyfat is a lot lower than most people think. Walking around at 9% is enough for the majority of people at the beach who you see to think ‘whoah, he’s jacked’.

S
[/quote]
This.

[quote]LazyElemental wrote:
There is an article on here that discusses water manipulation that sound exactly like what you’re looking for. I believe it was called shredded in 7 days. I’ll see if I can find it[/quote]

Was this the article?

Found the one your were talking about:

Thanks guys, these are perfect.

[quote]honest_lifter wrote:

[quote]LazyElemental wrote:
There is an article on here that discusses water manipulation that sound exactly like what you’re looking for. I believe it was called shredded in 7 days. I’ll see if I can find it[/quote]

Was this the article?[/quote]

No. This is it:

I’ve never tried it so I have no opinion on whether it works or not.

Edit: You beat me to it by a second.

OP - you are quite an honest lifter.

LOL @ 9% after seeing avatar.

OP there is a conditioning forum. Go there and stop wasting time here.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

OP there is a conditioning forum. Go there and stop wasting time here. [/quote]

ok, swear I’m not following you around :wink:

but, I doubt he’s far off from 9% :shrug:

Glad I could (kind of) help. Good luck!

Way back when I knew even less than I do now I used to do sets of curls and tri-ext right before we left for the beach. My 13" gunz were looking swole!! Bros!! Ha ha ha!!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

what would your estimation be of his BF? Just curious?

.greg.

ooobbbviously he needs a fuckin’ shoe!

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

what would your estimation be of his BF? Just curious?

.greg.[/quote]

No idea but it was clearly done with calipers. And those calipers didn’t catch that pouch above the waistband.

The number doesnt matter at all. Everyone carries fat different. If I never saw someone post their bodyfat % again I’d be pleased.

And for the sake of irony I figure myself to be above 10 in my avatar. There are shoes in the background for all you naysayers.

and don’t forget to bring an umbrella for that pasty white midwest skin.