Beach Attire

Guys don’t stop wearing your speedos just because of a few comments made from a couple anonymous women on this forum. For all you know they could be fat guys trying to cut down on the competition at the beach. Personally speedos are the only thing I will wear to the beach. I’ve worked hard to develop a body that both men and women are envious of and the least I can do is give them the pleasure of viewing it. In contradiction to the comments that I’ve read on this thread, I’ve noticed plenty of admiring glances (are stares) from beautiful women when I hit the beach in my speedos.

I at one time in my life had to wear thongs (at leat i got paid) but you wouldnt catch me dead on a beach with anything less than shorts. that is just not a look that works for anyone on a beach. I definitely agree that men are just begging you to look at them.

Phil ,wear what you want! but don’t you look good in swimming trunks? Why Speedos? are they more comfortable? We are just giving our opinion as requested. As for being a fat old man- well, I just went out and had a pedicure. My toenails are now painted “Champagne Toast” by OPI, which would be a strange thing to do for a fat old guy who wants to compete on the beach LMAO!! P.S. I grew up in a beach town, and I HATED it when some guy in a speedo would put his towel down by mine and try to pick up on me. Very tacky.

LOL, nice reply A Girl. No speedos aren’t any more comfortable for me, I just think I owe to the other people at the beach, kind of my community service. I know the way that I feel when a see a shapely babe in a thong walk by and I like to return the favor to them and everyone else fortunate enough to be in the area. You know you actually sound like someone that I wouldn’t mind parking my towel next to. I bet I wouldn’t hear any complaints from you if I did.

to be honest,ive always felt stupid in a pair of swimming trunks,so i never wear them(besides if they are tight they hurt your balls worse than underpants do).
but surely we can walk around with no shirt on and stuff without the lasses thinking were gay?
is it just guys in speedos that you think are gay,or any guy who walks topless and likes to flex and strut a bit even though we dont admit to doin it?
personaly i like to wear jeans with no shirt.
no stinking swimming trunks

Phil… the reason you wouldn’t hear any complaint from A Girl would likely be because she is facing another direction. Just messin with ya.

Phil how about posting a pic of you in your speedos to give us “babes” something to fantasize over?