Be Proud to Have Body Hair

According to the picture relating to allocation of chest hair, I am definitely #4 plus some, and my back doesn’t look as bad as the pic Yo Momma posted, but it’s definitely pretty hairy. It can definitely be combed.

I have a lot of hair on my head, wear it in a samurai warrior/sumo wrestler style bun, have a goatee, and can grow a full beard in 7-10 days. I have a lot of hair pretty much everywhere on my body, and everyday after I shower, I have to spend 2-3 minutes cleaning the hair out of the drain before it clogs.

Now that I’ve impressed the ladies, this may be a reason why I’m single.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Contrl wrote:
I also still can’t grow a full beard - even with AAS.

All I can get is a goatee, moustache, some wispy sideburns and a bit of sparse hair in the beard area. It sucks!

I’d really like to have those neatly trimmed full beard ‘thin lines’ on my face, it’d look so cool…

Facial hair, oh facial hair, where are thee?[/quote]

Dude, I’m 17, and I can grow a full beard. Too bad high school girls don’t seem to go for that :(.

Don’t know if this guy’s proud but he’s definitely hairy.

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
Don’t know if this guy’s proud but he’s definitely hairy.[/quote]

One word: Nair

BigRagoo, thats a negative.

Pool of acid.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
BigRagoo, thats a negative.

Pool of acid.[/quote]

Sulfuric acid.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
mazevedo wrote:

One word: Nair[/quote]

Nair ain’t strong enough. On a related note I once let an ex-girlfriend use me as the guinea pig to test out her first purchase of Nads. (the hair removal stuff, she did not buy a pair of testicles) Who ever invented waxing was one sadistic son of a bitch. That shit hurt. And where ever she yanked a patch of hair from I broke out in the worst case of acne in human history. It was like my back was carpeted with zits from shoulder to shoulder.

Now I’ve always fantasized about having a woman shave me but the Nads thing sounds just awful!

[quote]Bujo wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
mazevedo wrote:

One word: Nair

Nair ain’t strong enough. On a related note I once let an ex-girlfriend use me as the guinea pig to test out her first purchase of Nads. (the hair removal stuff, she did not buy a pair of testicles) Who ever invented waxing was one sadistic son of a bitch. That shit hurt. And where ever she yanked a patch of hair from I broke out in the worst case of acne in human history. It was like my back was carpeted with zits from shoulder to shoulder. [/quote]

See, that’s where we went wrong as a gender.

First, we give them the right to vote. Next thing you know, they’re ripping the hide off our backs.

[quote]DickBag wrote:

dont get me wrong, alot of women dont have any hair on their face in china, but 23 percent do.

i just made that figure up, but i assume its accurate. excluding lady boys.

Did you know that 64.8% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

[quote]Agressive Napkin wrote:

Dude, I’m 17, and I can grow a full beard. Too bad high school girls don’t seem to go for that :(.[/quote]

Apparently college girls do, although that may be because I’ve got the older guy thing going to begin with and it adds to that. What has been interesting to me since I grew my beard a few months ago is that I’m still considered plenty attractive even if I haven’t trimmed in a week. I think George Clooney has helped somewhat in reestablishing the acceptability of the beard in communities outside the traditional territories of lumberjacking, hippyism, homelessness, and carney.

Currently growing out my beard just to spite all of those who can’t. After 1 week its turning out nicely. By the end of next week it will be thick and sexy just in time for my return to civilization.

I beard trim my chest…keep it short but natural looking.

I just recently started getting nose hairs that grow out of the nose…just like 6 or 7 in each nose…i need to trim it every few weeks. I never had this problem until just a year ago.

Hairy legs, but thankfully low arm hair and NO back hair. I’m 37 and still cannot grow a full beard. I have a dead patch on my upper cheeks and middle jawline area…wierd.

Ever seen a woman with a wart on her face with a big ol hair growing out of it? shudders

I’m pretty low on the facial hair too. I can actually skip a day of shaving and still go to work and look professional, though my face obviously won’t feel smooth to the touch like it would have if I’d shaved that day. I couldn’t grow a decent-looking beard, though. The hair, on my cheeks especially, is too sparse.

I WISH I could grow a decent-looking goatee because I think it would look good on me, but the sides don’t connect – the mustache part grows fine and the chin part (below the mouth) grows fine but the sides of the mouth, where the mustache would connect to the chin part, is pretty bare.

Oh well.

My office is fairly lax in the whole professional appearence department, which is nice.

[quote]etaco wrote:
Agressive Napkin wrote:

Dude, I’m 17, and I can grow a full beard. Too bad high school girls don’t seem to go for that :(.

Apparently college girls do, although that may be because I’ve got the older guy thing going to begin with and it adds to that. What has been interesting to me since I grew my beard a few months ago is that I’m still considered plenty attractive even if I haven’t trimmed in a week. I think George Clooney has helped somewhat in reestablishing the acceptability of the beard in communities outside the traditional territories of lumberjacking, hippyism, homelessness, and carney.[/quote]

We’re bringing beards back into the ‘sexy’ category. I have a full beard (at 18, I had a goatie at 15), which, quote, gives me a rugged look, unquote. Girls dig it. But if I dress differently or don’t wear a t-shirt, I look like carney kid. I prefer the goatie though, looks smarter, but is a bitch to allign corectly.

I grew my first beard at 16, then promptly started dating one of the chicks on the highschool dance squad. We had chubby cheerleaders, the dance squad was the real honey pot.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Evolution baby; people will get less and less hairy in the the coming century.[/quote]

Not if brown people continue to breed.

dear god brown people are hairy lol, like when do they know where to stop when they shave their beards… where does their hairline end?

im JUST hairy enough for people to notice hair on me, cant grow a damn beard but i still gotta shave, and my treasure trail is more like a treasure highway, but nooo i cant have a bitchen manly hairy chest its just gotta be ALL AROUND THE NIPPLES… god…

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
rsg wrote:

Not if brown people continue to breed.[/quote]

Don’t hate on us brown folk. That’s how we roll.